Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

avoid choppy pairs! look at the daily chart, and if you see lots of ups and downs, spinning tops and tailing action in either direction (like the usd/cad pair) - avoid! also consider the spreads and the type of trading you want to do.

Those pairs can be harder to trade, but aren't impossible. An alternative option it to avoid trading a pair that is choppy on the time frame you want to trade on (plus the time frame above and below your preferred time frame). Just because something is insane on daily doesn't mean it might not work well on a 15 minute chart. A pair that's insane on a 15 minute chart might not be too bad at all on a daily chart.

Mr.

I thank you guys for the good jobs you are doing to ensure newbies are empowered and gain grand along side professional on the FX market. I am new to the market though with a level of training in Demo. My fear is that I still loose fund due to the fact that I did not get certain thing right. Can someone help me with the right approach to trading before I commit real fund into trading.

God bless you all

I thank you guys for the good jobs you are doing to ensure newbies are empowered and gain grand along side professional on the FX market. I am new to the market though with a level of training in Demo. My fear is that I still loose fund due to the fact that I did not get certain thing right. Can someone help me with the right approach to trading before I commit real fund into trading.

God bless you all

It does not matter what pair you trade - it matters the way you trade... All you need from a pair is appropriate volatility and that's it. The principle of all pairs are THE SAME. Learn charts!

i majority trade with eur/jpy and it is highly volatile and profitable also. Eur/usd is also good pair for trading and its spread is also low and many expert traders recommend this pair for beginners to strat trading.

shaunna75 is just advising new Traders (otherwise referred to as Newbies) to concentrate on trading the majors currencies, and is not hocking anything. So how can shaunna75's post be "senseless scam scam scam post"??? Newbies should listen and learn from shaunna75 as I believe this person has been around awhile.

I would most certainly concurred with shaunna75 and salako Afolabi to trading just the majors. EUR/USD is most commonly traded simply because the spread is the cheapest with most Brokers.
Yes, Newbies should stick to just 3 currencies pairs and get to know them like an intimate Lover.

Agree with you Rahman SL (Stop Loss!) not because you are a funny guy (lol...) but for your corrections...

Concerning the intraday trading, better choosing the most liquid currency pairs (EurUsd, UsdJpy, GbpUsd...) while for the daily operations it is possible to try exotic currency pairs trades, not so liquid but quite volatile.

I believe that a beginner should start with very few curreny pairs. probably with just 2(EUR/USD, GBP/USD) So as for the newbie to study and master the behavioural pattern of the currencies on time. Definately, there will still be mistakes while learning but for it not to take the trader out quickly, it has to be Gradual. But always put at the back of your mind that NO STAIN NO LEARNING.
For beginners EUR/USD is the best pair for trading and it is easy to trade and i also trade with this pair its spread is also and it is movement is also fast and many expert traders recommend this pair for trading.

Back