Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

I think major currency pairs are best to get profits. It is easy to find updates of majors pairs news and technical analysis . I prefer to trade in EUR/USD or GBP . Their market movement is good all the day.

I think major currency pairs are best to get profits. It is easy to find updates of majors pairs news and technical analysis . I prefer to trade in EUR/USD or GBP . Their market movement is good all the day.

It is good if you could focus to trade with one or two pairs in order to master it and realize consistent profit with those pairs. It will be more effective to master only one pair in a time because we could find out the best time to trade with it and current strategy to use for trading with it. Major pairs are good choice to start learning and EUR/USD is one of the most favorite pair to use as the first choice in learning. I like to trade with EUR/USD too beside I trade with EUR/JPY too sometimes.

I actually think the smaller more exotic currencies can see great gains. Some of them have VERY regular ups and downs. Not very far, but they ARE scalpable if you are into that sort of thing.

Yeah!

My first trade will be a short in EUR/Drachma and as soon as I get 1pip profit I close it and post a screenshot of this all over the Internet :D

If only the SNB had waited until the day of the Grexit to pull the rug out from under the Euro. I wonder what a CHF/Drachma chart would have looked like on such a day. :p

The Drachma was the currency of Greece before the Euro (with a few interruptions, all the way back to ancient Greece). After the Grexit, it's the most likely name for the new currency of Greece.

I will always go for the majors, they are widely traded and are enough volatile to perform every type of trading on them, whether you want to scalp, inter day or swing trade on them, you can do it easily.

I have to disagree with many by saying that crosses and minors are much easier to predict, but it has been my case.

I'd suggest to test your strategy on all possible pairs and if strategy is good it will work on anything, on some better (for me crosses) on some worse.

Back