Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

For me the best currency pairs are only the majors. Besides them I trade some jpy crosses.

jpy crosses are good to trade on if you are experience and have good equity. They can be easily scalped to get some quick pips.

It depends either you are a scalper or not, as for me I prefer the majors, it is better for a newbie to start with majors

It depends either you are a scalper or not, as for me I prefer the majors, it is better for a newbie to start with majors

Yes, I think so. It is easier to trade with major pairs which are usually used by mostly traders. I suggested to use EUR/USD, GBP/USD or AUD/USD as your choice for starting career in forex trading. There are many sources of information, strategy, and indicators which you could use in those pairs. If you think you're ready then you could try to use EUR/JPY for fast movement pair with low spreads. But sometime EUR/JPY is moving wild so don't ever forget to place stop loss.

Yes, I think so. It is easier to trade with major pairs which are usually used by mostly traders. I suggested to use EUR/USD, GBP/USD or AUD/USD as your choice for starting career in forex trading. There are many sources of information, strategy, and indicators which you could use in those pairs. If you think you're ready then you could try to use EUR/JPY for fast movement pair with low spreads. But sometime EUR/JPY is moving wild so don't ever forget to place stop loss.

I have always preferred to do my trades in the Euro pairs.

And the reason is because they have the highest movements and if my analysis is correct then i will make money.

But on the other hand if my analysis goes wrong then i will start to loose my funds :(

It really depends on your trading style, but for beginners it's always best to start with EUR/USD due to high liquidity and low spread. Also, since it's traded in massive volume worldwide it's "resistant" to low liquidity manipulations, although they can occur sometimes.

It really depends on your trading style, but for beginners it's always best to start with EUR/USD due to high liquidity and low spread. Also, since it's traded in massive volume worldwide it's "resistant" to low liquidity manipulations, although they can occur sometimes.

Yes that is true as i see many of the traders who are not experienced start their trading with the EURUSD and then after some time also start doing their trades in the GBPUSD and AUDUSD pairs :D

Yes that is true as i see many of the traders who are not experienced start their trading with the EURUSD and then after some time also start doing their trades in the GBPUSD and AUDUSD pairs :D

I have made most of the Profits in my trading with the AUDUSD and the GBPJPY currency pairs and i prefer to do my trades in them.

It obviously has to be EU, as it’s something everyone trades on and is quite stable, but of course you need to have knowledge at the end of the day to make it work.

Back