Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

For those who are planning to start up with Forex trading, it is best to start up with these major currency pairs.
Euro (EUR)
US Dollar (USD)
British Pound (GBP)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
These currencies are widely traded and have tight spread so it is easier to get instant gain from them. Avoid trading rare currency pairs because this kind of trading needs further knowledge to trade such pairs successfully.

It actually varies from person to person. The pair best to me may be your worst pair. Traders have to find out which pair he/she understand most. For me, my best currency pair is GBPUSD. Some like EURUSD. By trail and error you have to find your favorite pair.

It actually varies from person to person. The pair best to me may be your worst pair. Traders have to find out which pair he/she understand most. For me, my best currency pair is GBPUSD. Some like EURUSD. By trail and error you have to find your favorite pair.

That is my sentiment exactly. To an individual trader the best pair is the one they trade best. To someone else it may be very uncomfortable to trade that same pair. It's a subjective experience.

For me the best pair in forex trading are GBP pairs because they move big and fast. They follow the pattern most of the times and follow trend as well.

It is fast moving pair it moved daily around 200 to 250 pips. As a starter I did trading on EUR/USD , after some experience I came to know GBP is also best pair it should be traded . Now I am fan of this pair. I can make good pips from it. Any time when I open position I found good movement that support traders to get pips in hand.

Actually all pair is good but I am like trade on eurjpy or gbpjpy, look average movement on these pair is good, like as today on eurjpy move already more than 100 pips on broker 4 digit, but if want challenge hence trading on gold has larger average movement daily

Obviously the strongest trading pairs are best for trading. Like USD, GBP, JPY etc. New traders prefer this pairs in the beginning of their career. I have also done this in the beginning of my trading career. When I was a newbie I use to trade only with the EUR/USD. But after spending some time I also used GBP. But now I am comfortable with any trading pairs because I have strong broker support for using the different trading pairs.

I believe majors are the best. It works well when you use correlation to spots the strongest against the weakest. Those exotics will kill you with wide spreads.

Back