• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Best Forex Broker/s

GFT

I can recommend Global Futures Trading, who work under the title
of GFT Forex, and are based in both Wall Street and in Canary Wharf
in London. I have had no bad experiences with them (so far), and
I find their attitude helpful, professional and courteous whenever I have
required assistance. They operate FX360, a news and analysis service
which is free to their clients, and they employ the services of Boris
Schlossberg and Kathy Lien as their Directors of Currency Research,
both well respected names within the industry. Their technical analysis
pages on the web are accessible to all comers, spearheaded by Roger
Stojsic and Brad Gareiss, and normally present good trading setups.
-
Their spreads are good, even for mini accounts like mine, and I have
been given no reason to suppose that they employ any of the more dubious
data tricks during normal trading. Their platform (DealBook360) only
runs on PC's (I am, by long tradition, a Mac man) but is a very good
piece of software, with few foibles or faults.
-
They offer the novice unlimited demo account facilities (if you bomb one
out while you're learning, they'll reinstate it for you), very rarely
hassle you to start a live account until you're ready, and seem not to
use any back-office tomfoolery when calculating your statements.
-
I should add that I have absolutely no commercial connection with GFT,
other than as a client. I just find them a good crowd to work with.

-
Chris

Nancy, you should not put 20k with any broker especially as you sound like you are new to forex trading. If I were you, I would put no more than 5k and start trading with 1 mini lot.

Saxo are good

I'm in the UK (London) but, it doesnt really make any difference where you are based except for where your account manager will be geographically relative to you. In terms of trading I get updates from their singapore desk every day, as well as UK & US (& occasionally Marbela).

I've been using saxo for well over a year now & have had no problems at all with them. Briefly there's not much they get wrong: their platform is reliable, charting is excellent, customer service is excellent, if you want to write your own hands off trading algorithims their trade-commander software is very good. The chat function sends thru over a dozen trade ideas a day (which you can elect to auto-trade, much like having a managed account). Research notes that they send thru are also very good & often quite an entertaining read. Issues with depositing/withdrawing money are non-existent. Deposited money appears instantly & withdrawls clear in 3 days no questions asked.

I trade a 6 figure USD account with them & mainly scalp, with vastly differing position sizes, & I've never had a transaction requoted. You get what it says on the can, which seems to be a massively different proposition to most of the other brokers mentioned on here...

I'll be meeting them together with an officer from the Monetary Authority of Singapore.

I'll allow the officer, who's also a senior civil servant, to conclude to me as to whether or not I trade with them.

I'll post my results later.

Thanks, everyone.

Regards.

Last edited:
hello, I'm Indonesian but I had opened account at fxPro.com for less than 1 K deposit and planning to deposit more, but..Does anyone know how "good" is fxPro ?
regards
A.K.A

Sorry to say this but I guess you're in the wrong thread.

You can initiate a new thread in regards to your questions.

Cheers.

Last edited:
:Di regesterd with FBS can sombody tell me something about the broker

Hi. I've heard they've bought PoltekFx broker, and solved Poltek's client's problems with withdrawals or something like that. I've registered now in FBS, everything seems good.

I read that choosing a broker must be made only by trader's own consideration. There are some key points to choose the broker acording with a trader requirement. It was a really great article and I learn about building my own framework to choose the best forex brokers.

forexcoffee.com - Choosing The Best Forex Broker

That's a rather useful article, thanks. Good for newbies to FX trading, definitely something worth considering sharing.

After meeting all relevant people, I was quite happy and I feel confident with everyone.

In fact, just before I return, I've initiated it with them depositing 20k.

Now I'll start trading.

Wish me luck, people.

Last edited:
2 be young again

After meeting all relevant people, I was quite happy and I feel confident with everyone.

In fact, just before I return, I've initiated it with them depositing 20k.

Now I'll start trading.

Wish me luck, people.
Good luck Nancy! Seems you didnt listen to reason on some of the advice you asked for on this thread. Any way, best of luck on your Forex trading.:)

Back