• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Best Forex Broker/s

You'll be fine, they're pretty straight up from what I've experianced with them vs. the other experiances people have had with other brokers... no comparison. All the best of luck, although I'm sure you won't need it!!

Good luck Nancy! Seems you didnt listen to reason on some of the advice you asked for on this thread. Any way, best of luck on your Forex trading.:)

You're wrong.

I took everyone's advice and considered all of them thoroughly.

That's why I took the trouble to see everything for myself and that they're for real instead of just wiring my funds to them without even knowing their very existence.

I honestly believe that maybe only 5% of forex traders did actually performed what I've done.

Two officers from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) accompanied me there to ascertain the legality issue.

What more could I demand?

Last edited:
I managed to made a few extra dollars and cents for the past 2 days.

Not bad for a start.

Last edited:
Wow

You're wrong.

I took everyone's advice and considered all of them thoroughly.

That's why I took the trouble to see everything for myself and that they're for real instead of just wiring my funds to them without even knowing their very existence.

I honestly believe that maybe only 5% of forex traders did actually performed what I've done.

Two officers from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) accompanied me there to ascertain the legality issue.

What more could I demand?
:p I take my GOOD LUCK wish back then! I am sure you will be the 1st of the 1000 Newbees that doesnt get their account killed. After you get off the phone with your Broker(right after a 300 pip mystery spike wipes out your account) remember, I told you so -lol,:p

:p

Sorry, I missed your point.

What did you mean by "after you get off the phone with your Broker(right after a 300 pip mystery spike wipes out your account)".

Please explain.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I selected some points which you must keep in mind while selecting a good broker
Comparing FX trading brokers
Average offered
Minimum deposit required
Amount/type of commissions charged
Spreads for major currencies
Availability of mini Forex accounts
Availability and quality of demo currency trading account
Number of currency pairs offered
Try demo accounts
See the demerits of the broker as well...

After 7 trading days, I'm still staying afloat with some extra dollars and cents.

However, their platform can sometimes become unstable.

Maybe it was because of my internet connection.

I'll follow-up with them on this.

By the way, I've witnessed many advertisements placed in those daily tabloids.

There are many "students" under the "guidance" of a person called "Kishore M" claiming to make huge profits.

Yes, even a student called "Aye Aye" made 7k profit in a day.

Even a "Robert Kiyosaki Ambassador" called "Bellum Tan" made 50k profits in a month.

Can anyone verify how true all these stuffs are?

It's rather irritating to me though.

And also, this "Kishore M" also proclaimed that he's a "world renowned forex trader".

Is he for real?

Regards.

Last edited:
advertisements

Hi Nancy,

as for the advertisements, there is only one suggestion: forget them!

Of course it´s possible to make 7 k in a day or 50k in a month - if you have a capital of a few 100k at hand and if you have a lucky day or month or if you take extreme risk. Those guys will never advertise their long term performance nor their corresponding losses. Try to develop your own trading strategy which is to suit you alone. Don´t look to "star traders" who find it necessary to publish their success instead of trading themselves. Once again: forget them!

Happy trading, Stony

Yes, I agree with your post.

However, have you heard of this "Kishore M" person?

Or perhaps "Lily Thniah"?

Or maybe "Terrence Tan"?

What about this "Fred Tam"?

There are at least more than 5 of these people running around daily.

Regards.

Last edited:
Back