Best Forex Broker SPAM FOR UMOFX.COM

johanumofx

Banned spammer for obox.com.pk and umofx.com
I AM A SPAMMER. I SPAMMED THE COMMUNITY FORUMS FOR OBOX.COM.PK AND THEN I MADE ANOTHER FORUMS ACCOUNT TO SPAM THE FPA'S EDUCATION AREAS FOR UMOFX.COM.

I HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AT UMOFX.COM.

I DON'T BOTHER TO READ RULES ABOUT WHERE TO POST ADS. RULES ARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND COMPANIES. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER OR NOT UMOFX WILL HONOR TRADING AGREEMENTS.

WHY UMOFX ?
At UMOFX, we commit to provide our clients the best trading services as we aim to become one of the key players in the retail Forex market arena.

UMOFX knows, delivers, and performs what traders need!

We always hold our integrity to offer the best customer service by providing most reliable, professional, accurate trading systems that will help clients succeed in trading Forex.

UMOFX offer is simply irresistible:

Free $1 USD upon Registration
Minimum Deposit for as low as $1 USD
Welcome Bonus up to $2,000 USD upon Deposit
Low and Fixed Dealing Spreads
Low Margin Requirement up to 1:500 Leverage
Low Risk Trading Environment-Cent Account
Instant Orders Execution
User Friendly Online Trading Platform – MetaTrader
Trade with UMOFX now to enjoy our superb service and bonus up to $2,000 USD!!!
For more details click this link I WAS TOO STUPID TO INCLUDE THE LINK. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LINK YOU TO WWW.UMOFX.COM
or
Call:923009044420

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies that spam.

NoSpamCat.jpg

The UmoFx spam came from someone who signed up with an email address at umofx.com. I reported the spam to the UmoFx address, the Obox.com.pk address and to emails addresses I found on the IkoFx.com and UmoFx.com websites on July 20th.

On August 10th, this came in from a gmail address...

I am extremely very sorry that i posted on your forum. actually i am new to this and this is my first job. Kindly delete this post. I am having a very tough time from my boss and company and my job is at stake. I'll be careful next time.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e/20848-best-forex-broker-spam-umofx-com.html

My reply...

Your apology does not explain the spam from the same location on the same day for Obox.com.pk, an IB of IkoFx.

I informed both of the addresses involved with the spam as well as several other UmoFx and IkoFx of this issue on July 20th. The Obox spam address emailed in asking why the account was banned. There was no reply from anyone at UmoFx and only a couple of automatic replies from IkoFx.

The spam you are claiming credit for came from an account with a umofx.com address. The address on your message is at gmail. This means I have no way of knowing if you are the original spammer. Under the circumstances, it looks more like you are someone paid to try to hide the mess left by an employee.

I have added notices to the UmoFx and IkoFx review pages stating that the companies seem to think that spamming forums is acceptable.

Umo FX | UmoFX.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

IKO FX | IKOFX.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

If UmoFx and IkoFx want these removed, they need to have someone in senior management contact me.

Back