• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching best forex broker to trade with

Help me find a company

smiles62

Recruit
Hello,, am new to forex and wanted to start trading. All the companies I found online as legit, have bad reviews here. I understand how important this platform is, so I will please like to know if there is any trader here who knows a forex broker who is legit and honest. Which is the best broker anyone can recommend to me

thanks

I agree totally that a right broker is the most important thing in trading. Your well-being on the market is contingent on a broker.
To me individually such credible broker became ETFinance. It works transparently, provides top tools by the means of my trading is more productive. I highly recommend this broker for beginners, because it offers education. Customer support managers assist well and always help.

Hello,, am new to forex and wanted to start trading. All the companies I found online as legit, have bad reviews here. I understand how important this platform is, so I will please like to know if there is any trader here who knows a forex broker who is legit and honest. Which is the best broker anyone can recommend to me

thanks
globalprime.com
europacbank.com/products/brokerage/ept/

There’s a lot of brokers out there I would just read through some of the reviews and try out demo on some of the ones you’re interested in.

Use this as one source for reviews for sure but there are plenty of other review sites out there. Best thing to do is increase the number of reviews you read and try and narrow it down that way

thanks
Each individual has their own preferences, so it's hard to say what broker is the 'best'. However, if you look at the reviews section on FPA - you should be able to find a broker that is best for you.

Hi, i know what you mean. I have tried M4Markets which they seemed to offer decent forex and CFDs , they are relevant new in the market though but so far I didn’t have any issue with them.

Spam Cat noticed that Olivia Davis shares an IP address as ToastTheMarshmallow, whos is a multi of the representative of M4Markets.com

Spam Cat recommends against opening accounts with companies that spam in the FPA's forums and reviews.

NoSpamCat.jpg

plenty of good ones out there. i ensure it has mt4 nob and desktop, 24/7 customer support, tight variable spreads, and a good variety of tradable asssets. also good to make sure theres deposits and withdrawal methods suited to you, and ensure timescales are not lengthly.

Hi, i know what you mean. I have tried M4Markets which they seemed to offer decent forex and CFDs , they are relevant new in the market though but so far I didn’t have any issue with them.

May i know why broker in East Africa (seychelles) is reliable?
Code:
https://www.m4markets.com

Back