1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Forex Broker...

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by AliKhan, Aug 5, 2015.

1. AliKhan

AliKhan Private

Hi All, Which is the best forex broker to open an account with..?? I am new to this Forex trading..:)

2. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

There are no best or worst. I believe you already have the wrong thread. Keep look around on FPA, I believe FPA is the best website that could you to search for broker that suitable for yourself.

Feisal Rahimtoola likes this.
  3. simonnash

simonnash Recruit

The definition of the best broker varies from trader to trader depending upon his/her needs. One good thing you find in one broker may not be present in other broker or vice versa. It goes like this only. I am not a veteran in forex trading. I started trading in Forex an year ago and when I was looking for the broker , one of my friends, who has been trading in Forex since four long years with a broker named FinPro Trading suggested me to try this one. I am not hesitant to say I am very much satisfied with the services I received from FinPro Trading and trading with them is truly the value for money. The best thing I love about them is their trading platform and their transparent policies as they don’t scam their clients with hidden charges. They provide live ECN spreads and liquidity from 16 banks across the globe. Plus their Daily and weekly reports are also very useful. Their trading ideas are just amazing and leverage of 200X provided by them is cherry on the cake.

4. Trade Signal Machine

As iMusingKiMi says, there is no right or wrong answer. You need to choose a broker that is right for you. I have recently written an article that you may find useful in going through the process. It lists 10 criteria you should consider when making your selection as well as a broker I find meets them. Take a look. Hope you find it useful bit.ly/BrokerCriteria

#4 Trade Signal Machine, Aug 24, 2015
    Lasted edited by : Aug 24, 2015
  5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

6. becky111

becky111 Recruit

Hello there, i'm currently using Hugosway and haven't had any problems :)

7. Feisal Rahimtoola

Feisal Rahimtoola Private, 1st Class

8. Feisal Rahimtoola

I just visited Finpro web page and found a m

9. Feisal Rahimtoola

I found the following at Finpro wb site: '

SORRY WE HAVE CLOSED

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT CONTACTUS@FINPROTRADING.COM

10. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

Thanks for agreeing and your good article helps trader for reference.