• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Best Forex Broker...

AliKhan

Private
Hi All, Which is the best forex broker to open an account with..?? I am new to this Forex trading..:)

Hi All, Which is the best forex broker to open an account with..?? I am new to this Forex trading..:)

There are no best or worst. I believe you already have the wrong thread. Keep look around on FPA, I believe FPA is the best website that could you to search for broker that suitable for yourself.

The definition of the best broker varies from trader to trader depending upon his/her needs. One good thing you find in one broker may not be present in other broker or vice versa. It goes like this only. I am not a veteran in forex trading. I started trading in Forex an year ago and when I was looking for the broker , one of my friends, who has been trading in Forex since four long years with a broker named FinPro Trading suggested me to try this one. I am not hesitant to say I am very much satisfied with the services I received from FinPro Trading and trading with them is truly the value for money. The best thing I love about them is their trading platform and their transparent policies as they don’t scam their clients with hidden charges. They provide live ECN spreads and liquidity from 16 banks across the globe. Plus their Daily and weekly reports are also very useful. Their trading ideas are just amazing and leverage of 200X provided by them is cherry on the cake.

As iMusingKiMi says, there is no right or wrong answer. You need to choose a broker that is right for you. I have recently written an article that you may find useful in going through the process. It lists 10 criteria you should consider when making your selection as well as a broker I find meets them. Take a look. Hope you find it useful bit.ly/BrokerCriteria

Last edited by a moderator:
The definition of the best broker varies from trader to trader depending upon his/her needs. One good thing you find in one broker may not be present in other broker or vice versa. It goes like this only. I am not a veteran in forex trading. I started trading in Forex an year ago and when I was looking for the broker , one of my friends, who has been trading in Forex since four long years with a broker named FinPro Trading suggested me to try this one. I am not hesitant to say I am very much satisfied with the services I received from FinPro Trading and trading with them is truly the value for money. The best thing I love about them is their trading platform and their transparent policies as they don’t scam their clients with hidden charges. They provide live ECN spreads and liquidity from 16 banks across the globe. Plus their Daily and weekly reports are also very useful. Their trading ideas are just amazing and leverage of 200X provided by them is cherry on the cake.

I just visited Finpro web page and found a m

As iMusingKiMi says, there is no right or wrong answer. You need to choose a broker that is right for you. I have recently written an article that you may find useful in going through the process. It lists 10 criteria you should consider when making your selection as well as a broker I find meets them. Take a look. Hope you find it useful bit.ly/BrokerCriteria

Thanks for agreeing and your good article helps trader for reference.

Back