Best Forex Robot iMoney, iPro, iSwing (https://bestforexrobot.wixsite.com/bestforexrobot)

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
Hello, this site - bestforexrobot.wixsite.com/bestforexrobot is doing fraud.

They are selling 3 EA's:
  • iMoney
  • iPro
  • iSwing
They have also a youtube channel - youtube.com/channel/UCL3hLZ4cuWdRan9PUbQ0mBg

A friend asked me to post a scam report here, because the author sells EA's that expire after some period and he doesn't extend them automatically.

My friend bought all 3 EA's and started trading them in January this year and when they expired it was a big shock to him, because this was not mentioned when he agreed to buy them.

He instantly sent an email asking the author about it and to get the working version of EA's. The author of EA's did this only once for all three after a few days. Usually, if you have EA that expires you send to your client the working EA before it ends. But in this case, it's the opposite, you need to ask him to do it, which my friend did. Now they expired again and the author responded only after about a week of emails and a threat of posting a bad review. He sent update only for one EA called iMoney, but no for the other two (iSwing, iPro). He sent him several emails asking about updates and the author is just ignoring him. He is now about 3 weeks without the EA's that he paid for. He wrote him email that if he refuses to extend the EA he would like to get a refund, because he paid $2100 for them and this is not cheap for just 2 months of working. Again no reply.

That is why my friend asked me for help and we sent a new unknown email pretending to be interested in the EA's and that we would like to buy them. The author responded within a day to that email. So we sent him the reply asking why he doesn't want to update the existing customer and just ignores his emails. He did not reply anything, which seems like he is ignoring on purpose the existing customer. That is why we are sharing the information here.

Be warned to not buy these EA's due to this reason. He will gladly accept money and send you EA's that expire, but then he will not extend them. We opened this thread and would like to invite the author to explain why he is refusing to extend or update the EA for existing client that paid a hefty fee for all 3 EA's.

His email is: bestforexrobottrading@gmail.com

Please share this info and help us get an answer from him. If he doesn't want to send him the EA, then he should send him refund as this is not what was mentioned anywhere before he paid him.

We can upload the email conversations he had with the author. The best would be to get a reply from the author here, to answer and solve this! If he will ignore us then we all know he is doing a fraud and should be reported and banned from selling!

Hello, this site - bestforexrobot.wixsite.com/bestforexrobot is doing fraud.

They are selling 3 EA's:
  • iMoney
  • iPro
  • iSwing
They have also a youtube channel - youtube.com/channel/UCL3hLZ4cuWdRan9PUbQ0mBg

A friend asked me to post a scam report here, because the author sells EA's that expire after some period and he doesn't extend them automatically.

My friend bought all 3 EA's and started trading them in January this year and when they expired it was a big shock to him, because this was not mentioned when he agreed to buy them.

He instantly sent an email asking the author about it and to get the working version of EA's. The author of EA's did this only once for all three after a few days. Usually, if you have EA that expires you send to your client the working EA before it ends. But in this case, it's the opposite, you need to ask him to do it, which my friend did. Now they expired again and the author responded only after about a week of emails and a threat of posting a bad review. He sent update only for one EA called iMoney, but no for the other two (iSwing, iPro). He sent him several emails asking about updates and the author is just ignoring him. He is now about 3 weeks without the EA's that he paid for. He wrote him email that if he refuses to extend the EA he would like to get a refund, because he paid $2100 for them and this is not cheap for just 2 months of working. Again no reply.

That is why my friend asked me for help and we sent a new unknown email pretending to be interested in the EA's and that we would like to buy them. The author responded within a day to that email. So we sent him the reply asking why he doesn't want to update the existing customer and just ignores his emails. He did not reply anything, which seems like he is ignoring on purpose the existing customer. That is why we are sharing the information here.

Be warned to not buy these EA's due to this reason. He will gladly accept money and send you EA's that expire, but then he will not extend them. We opened this thread and would like to invite the author to explain why he is refusing to extend or update the EA for existing client that paid a hefty fee for all 3 EA's.

His email is: bestforexrobottrading@gmail.com

Please share this info and help us get an answer from him. If he doesn't want to send him the EA, then he should send him refund as this is not what was mentioned anywhere before he paid him.

We can upload the email conversations he had with the author. The best would be to get a reply from the author here, to answer and solve this! If he will ignore us then we all know he is doing a fraud and should be reported and banned from selling!
Thanks for sharing the news.

We sent email with the link to this thread but no reply. We also posted it on his youtube, but it doesn't show in the comments which means he is blocking us. Can somebody else send an email to him asking to reply here. Or please post in his youtube video a comment with link to this thread.

Back