best indicator for 15mins timeframe

I think we also need use higher timeframe, I like to look on weekly timeframe to analyze major trend and pattern market, but also using another timeframe from daily and also H1 to look current trend, if major trend and current trend was comfirmed hence I will trying to enter

That's for certain. Shorter time frames are for figuring out a good entry for a short term positions. Longer time frames can, in turn, help a trader ascertain the current trend, which always matters.

Best indicator for 15 minutes timeframe can be breakout indicator. As a scalper sometimes I use it for small timeframe. But it does not work on flat market. By automated trading support using trading robots you can use this indicator. But it will work only on some major trading pairs. Sometimes I also use moving average. When breakout indicator does not work I use this. And also candlestick for some time.

Best indicator for 15 minutes timeframe can be breakout indicator. As a scalper sometimes I use it for small timeframe. But it does not work on flat market. By automated trading support using trading robots you can use this indicator. But it will work only on some major trading pairs. Sometimes I also use moving average. When breakout indicator does not work I use this. And also candlestick for some time.
I agree. Many use scalping nowadays, and use it almost constantly even though for just some time. I have also heard about the line break charts but don't know whether the traders I know use them.

I agree. Many use scalping nowadays, and use it almost constantly even though for just some time. I have also heard about the line break charts but don't know whether the traders I know use them.
I think scalping is not good strategy

I've already mentioned that scalping didn't go well for me either, but I know some traders who scalp succesfully and make good money.

Personally, I use the SMA indicator, which is set in a specific way. You can look up online how to set this indicator specifically to your needs.

In my experience the 15-minute time frame does give reliable signals, but they are signals for short-term positions. It all depends on the strategy you are using.

No matter what indicator or indicators combination you use, the key component is you should learn how those indicator works. What does it mean by the different parameters of an indicator. Most people follow ready made strategy which might work before. Learn it thoroughly.

Indicator moving average (MA) is the most useful in my opinion, and it suitable for any timeframe. The main thing is to properly configure it. I usually set several MA just to see the picture more clearly.

Back