best indicator for 15mins timeframe

What works for you is the best for you. To any indicator or system, every trader adds his/her emotions, and perception. That's the reason what works for you may not work for me and vice versa. That's why trail and error method is very useful in trading. By studying amd testing you have to find out what is best for you.

Yes you are absolutely right. There is specific best indicator. It all about what you understand the most and what works for you. By following other's suggested indicator we may make some temporary money but for long term sustainable success we need to find the indicator or system that works for us.

I think you cannot rely on a single indicator while trading. Moreover, I do not believe in the short-term trading as I find it difficult and unanalytical as well. I am a long-term trader and I am doing good business with less risks. What do you think?

I would like to recommend all the new traders to stay away from the short timeframes. It is quite risky to trade on the base of 15 minutes timeframe as no indicator hols its strength in this timeframe. Longterm trading is a best way to tackle the market. Stay Safe!

It seems to me that when trading on 15 minutes, the levels and Fibonacci work perfectly, because for me personally they perfectly allow to determine the entry points and assess the situation on currency pairs, at least, because on metals I try not to work with such short time intervals.

I think that in this case you can recommend macd, because it is a simple and clear indicator, which can be easily recommended even to a beginner, and it can be used on a regular basis without any problems.

In my opinion, you can use any indicators, the main thing is that you understand their mechanisms and can competently use them in practice. Everything else does not matter, because it is dangerous in my opinion to give any specific recommendations - we all trade differently.

Back