Best Indicators

Indicators never worked for me. All I use now are EAs and I'm never going back lol
So which EA you are using now and has it been profitable for you. As far as my experience with EA is worse. Indicator on other hand will allow you to learn the market patterns and become independent in trading.

If you have to use an indicator then RSI is pretty good but obviously not on its own.
Definitely RSI is a very good indicator. Along with this I also use some other tools to verify the market analysis. Specially chart readings are very important that tell me a real-time approach to understand the market. I am not totally on indicators I also blend fundamentals where I need. Other traders are also free to choose their best indicators as well as do different experiments on trading.

RSI is a good indicator, but some trader still combine with another indicator to get more signal confirmed, also RSI can to use to looking divergence in the market, which this is usually having high accuracy signal, but not all the time RSI value will determine right area overbought or oversold

Using EA rather than use indicator might one advantage is this software will make automatic trading, different with use indicator that like as a compass to giving signal direction but the execution made by hand, not all EA will profitable, most of them cause wiped out the account, but if already found, I think will make enjoy our trades

Indicators are a type of helping hand to analyze the market. Beginners feel easy to work with indicators. RSI and moving average proved best for me. As my mentor taught me to set it in different ways I can now get proper market analysis through these indicators. With these, I also do my own analysis on the base of my experience.

Indicators used in a technical analysis are indeed excellent tool for every trader. However, what you need to learn good is how to combine and interpret these indicators

Back