best live forex news indicator website?

allen1

Recruit
Hi there,

The FPA provides great info concerning upcoming news that affect forex prices.

What is the best website for live forex news?

Such that when a piece of news comes out, a live forex news website that will actually post a new forex news indicator immediately, in time to help with trading news events where every second counts?

Thanks for your help.

The FPA's calendar is pretty fast. The only real drawback is that you have to keep hitting the refresh key over and over around newstime until it updates.

Live News Feed

Dear Ricex,
I read your reply re the ways of trading the news.
I an fairly new to this way of trading and was considering a live feed. I spread bet in the UK and have problems getting a trade on at release time. Reasonable broker but not when it comes to news trades.
You mention "there are other ways to trade".
May I just ask are you referring to the FPA retracement system which is well set out on the site or are there others to which you could refer me?
Many Thanks

One quick answer for you, daermo, is to trade off fundamentals. Just keep in mind that the market has a very short memory.
Ex. 1, Japan is currently looking for a 95 yen USD, and it's strengthening despite a new finance minister.
Ex. 2, Switzerland maintains that they will intervene to avoid strength against the Euro, yet it's gained four cents in the last month.
Ex. 3, Unemployment report on the 8th in Canada far exceeded expectations and then promptly dropped a cent after the US data....It seems the consolidation that started on the 11th is more important...hmm...oh right, and while Canada's stock market was outperforming the US as well as several other indicators the central bank insisted on a weak CAD...did that stop it from dropping from following oil?...nope.

That said, if you trade on big fundamentals, often you can wait minutes after the report and still make a profit. The nice thing about that is most retracements after a few minutes are nice and slow. Take your pick.

Many thanks cowmadagan. Good advice. As I said I am new to this way of trading and like it! Also love the site. I will sit back, relax and just enjoy it.
Thanks again.

If you are ready to pay the price for such service you can search the net and you'll find many such websites of your interest.

But if you aren't willing to pay anything then Forexpeacearmy is the best site, secondly you can go for forexfactory.

Hi there,

The FPA provides great info concerning upcoming news that affect forex prices.

What is the best website for live forex news?

Such that when a piece of news comes out, a live forex news website that will actually post a new forex news indicator immediately, in time to help with trading news events where every second counts?

Thanks for your help.

4xPartner is a great forex live news indicator it also does a lot of other stuff, the thing I like the most about this tool is that you have it right there as you're trading you don't have to go to the browser to look at the news, here is the link, http://4xtrader.net/4xpartner/

Attachments

• News-indicator.png
    News-indicator.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
Back