Best Martingale Setting

If you don’t have the proper idea on Martingale settings; then don’t use it on your real account! Personally, I don’t like this way of trading! It looks like so dangerous to me; besides money management is such an important parameter here! So, demo is the best place to know the best combinations!

If you don’t have the proper idea on Martingale settings; then don’t use it on your real account! Personally, I don’t like this way of trading! It looks like so dangerous to me; besides money management is such an important parameter here! So, demo is the best place to know the best combinations!
Practicing martingale trading safer use demo account, there are so many automated trading created based martingale trading strategy, in the demo, we can adjust capital to test one EA with preference, let say $200 and look performance ea for several months.

Honestly there isn't that good of a martingale strategy. The only thing that could potentially work is that you have a % cut off - but long term with no cut off, you will lose money.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Martingale and non-Martingale strategies due to their inherent riskiness. The Martingale strategy hinges on the hope that a losing streak will eventually be followed by a winning streak. However, financial markets are unpredictable, and there's no assurance that a winning streak will occur within a specific timeframe.

You can check these articles for further information:

Back