Best places to learn Forex.

LeonRocky

Recruit
What are peoples best places to learn Forex trading

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread is in Beginners Bootcamp, a folder that specifically prohibits commercial recommendations. Please confine answers to free resources. Enforced by Spam Cat.

Hey Leon, aside from this site, I think BabyPips and Forex.Academy would be the two main sites I'd recommend for new traders.
Forex Factory is also really good - but I think better suited to people actively trading.

They are the sites I used too Sam. YouTube is another good one, I found some great stuff on there.
Make sure you start with a demo account too Leon. Don't go too hard too soon. It's very easy to get carried away.

Hey Leon, aside from this site, I think BabyPips and Forex.Academy would be the two main sites I'd recommend for new traders.
Forex Factory is also really good - but I think better suited to people actively trading.
Some good places to start off with.

Good websites.

i agree with these website. they all provide alot of good free content for people to learn from. it just takes time and effort to get it to sink in and gain experience

You probably need a year or 2 talking to people and reading everything you can. I like YouTube for the bit size videos

Back