1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best site for news reports

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by wiz1452000, Dec 16, 2009.

1. wiz1452000

wiz1452000 Recruit

Hello all
    Can anyone tell me what is the best site for news releases?
    I have tried to find some for the news that is coming out, but
    have had no luck. Thanks, and this is a great site, I have recommended
    it to all my forex pals.

2. Forexwatchman

Forexwatchman Sergeant

I know this question will continue to be the most asked question no matter how often its asked here but I feel compelled to respond. You can go to forexfactory.com, click on todays calander, scroll down to the news event right before its scheduled to occur, and a green refresh button will be there. As soon as the news data is released it will post, just keep refreshing. I did this this morning with the US Building Permits and the Core CPI and the data was there within the minute of its release. That's about as good as a pay service as far as the data feed goes.

3. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers FXCM Representative

If you have a tv in the room, CNBC is one of the fastest. Marketwatch.com newsviewer (News Viewer - MarketWatch) is also another option, but you have to hit the refresh button like on ForexFactory. Lastly, DailyFX has video trading coverage during news events where they announce the number as it comes out Trade the News Live | Forex Trading Analysis .

4. yourtradingdiary.blogspot

Try this...

You can try out the economic calendar on fxstreet.com, i myself use that and find it really good.

5. cowmadagan

cowmadagan Sergeant

I recommend searching within this site for the answer, as I know for a fact it's in here a lot of times.