1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Tarding platform Award Winner

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by jia jayantilal, Jan 8, 2012.

1. jia jayantilal

jia jayantilal Recruit

IronFX is pleased to announce that it has won the Best Trading Platform award organized by World Finance Awards. World Finance Awards that entered its 5th year of operation, identify industry leaders and organizations that represent the benchmark of achievement, innovation and best practices in the financial and business world. To visit the website please go to Forex Trading - Trading Account - Forex Broker | IronFX.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Tarding Platform. I didn't know that there was such a product. :p

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

"Tarding Platform. I didn't know that there was such a product?"

Right!..but I think it's "Trading Platform" and our friend here was so eager to announce to the whole forex world of their proud prestigious award that he/she simply didn't bother to check the spelling.

As for that award, hmmmm, you probably never heard of the "Miss Trading Platform" and "Mr. Trading Platform" either???

Ok, in a nutshell, the "Miss Trading Platform" award is given out once a year to the most beautiful, sexist,and excellent personality female trading platform.
    The "Mr. Trading Platform" is also an annual award and is given to the toughest & most muscular male trading platform.

There is also talk of a once every 4 years award under different categories for both female & male trading platforms, but the committee are still debating on these categories.

Hope this helps clarify the confusion surrounding some rather obscure awards being awarded to whichever broker who desire to have an award for whatever they think they deserve and which they hope would add some credibility to their reputation and respect in the world of forex.

=========================

I just did a quick check, but cannot ascertain whether my trading platforms are female or male. Shucks! Now I will have to ask my brokers that embarrassing question!

#3 RahmanSL, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012