Best time to trade

The best time for me is to trade in the London trading session as at that time the market liquidity is very much high.

This is infact a luxury if you can trade the London session because most of the move start in London session and you get the best entries in start of London session. The liquidity and volume adds up at New york open and that is the time to take profits and close your trades running in profits.

Entirely depends on trading style and location for sure. The cross over of London and New York will probably not suit you if you're a scalper for example. Also if you live in Australia.

I know that the best time to trade is when two markets like London and new york are open at the same time, for more information about this you should consult a forex calendar, because i don't know your time zone.
Best Regards.
Yes to make use of the liquidity

Trading best time in London session market, but the best of the best is when we understand what going on in the market

Trading time does not play much part in good trading or profits. It totally depends on the strategy you opt for. Trading time plays very little in getting profits in trades.

I believe that the time for trading is individual for each trader. Everything depends directly on your trading strategy and your daily schedule. The main thing is that you are not sleepy and cheerful, it is very important that you make cold decisions and external factors do not disturb you.

Back