Best time to trade

Right, there s always market works slow or fast, then different pairs move differently . A trader can trade well by choosing right time of entry and make profit . No one will tell him now it is best time to trade. Always there is chance and time to win so just try to understand market mood for trading.

Personally I find London and NY session overlap as the most profitable for my scalping strategy. Also it depends on your broker if it manages to reduce spreads during busy times.

London session is the best time for making new entries and London New york overlap is the time to take profits. If you fail to take profits at right time, it can just reverse on you in New york session.

Yes I think almost trader like work in London session overlapping to US session, usually if two-session market overlapping will increasing volume transaction and resulted in higger volatility

This is another newbie question and the answer is that there is no right time to trade. The right time to trade is whenever you decide to trade and execute your strategy. While there are time periods with higher liquidity and most of the pros trade the European session it does not mean it is the best time to trade.

It all comes down to the individual, location, preference etc and there is no right or wrong time to trade. Focus on what works for you and stop modeling your trading after the preference of others.
I find that the NY cross over is the best time to trade (between 12pm-4pm GMT)

I currently trade from Germany using the EURUSD or GBPUSD currency pair and would like to know if there is a right time to trade using these two pairs?

Will really depend on what pairs you like trading. Saying that though some of the openings haven’t been as busy as usual in January

Yes , it is your trading time, trading pair and some other conditions that make any time best for you. When you understand market mood and according to analysis trading is going to give you results then you can say it is good time for you . May be the same time give different results to other traders due to other reasons that they are not following well what market wants.

I'm in the Asian time zone where I often see prices decline in the day then turn around when the US session begins

Back