Best time to trade

I think it depends which pairs you're trading as to what times are best to trade. However, I think there's always something out the to dabble in no matter what time it is. It just means you need a better awareness of more pairs. I have been working on crypto currencies lately.

I think the best time to trade is when the session opens due to the increase liquidity in the market however this will always need to be when you are available. There is no point being awake at 3 am to trade when you have a day job starting at 9 am

I currently trade from Germany using the EURUSD or GBPUSD currency pair and would like to know if there is a right time to trade using these two pairs?
Then you must use London and US sessions time and may be mostly their crossing time.

This is another newbie question and the answer is that there is no right time to trade. The right time to trade is whenever you decide to trade and execute your strategy. While there are time periods with higher liquidity and most of the pros trade the European session it does not mean it is the best time to trade.

It all comes down to the individual, location, preference etc and there is no right or wrong time to trade. Focus on what works for you and stop modeling your trading after the preference of others.
Makes alot of sense

Is there a best time to trade in live forex that involves money management?

This is another newbie question and the answer is that there is no right time to trade. The right time to trade is whenever you decide to trade and execute your strategy. While there are time periods with higher liquidity and most of the pros trade the European session it does not mean it is the best time to trade.

It all comes down to the individual, location, preference etc and there is no right or wrong time to trade. Focus on what works for you and stop modeling your trading after the preference of others.

Completely agree with this. So many will say London/NY cross over is key but I know lots that use Asian session to scalp as it ranges. It is completely dependent on factors listed above

London and NY session provide the best trading results as per my experience. In other session you can also trade if you have that kind of strategy. In Tokiyo and Sydney sessions market remains a bit slow. It's the London and New York sessions where market usually are more liquid. Now decision is yours.

I'm currently trading with EURUSD currency pair and would like to know which is the best time frame to trade using the EURUSD currency pair to gain reasonable profits?

Back