Best time to trade

Hello Rambo35

I think one should find a comfortable trading strategy first then refine it to include things like best time periods to trade, if one believes the gains benefits would help improve their strategy.

For example my strategy open times look like this. (See image)

View attachment 11486

You'll notice the image don't include the 7 different currency pairs my strategy is based on, nor the closing times or remaining open orders, so again refining these might also help improve this strategy, and so on.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hi ilearn2t,

of course every strategy is different and every traders is different which is why I stated that there is no such thing as the best time to trade as a general timeframe. For each trader it will be different.

4 am in local time is perfect. Set the alarm clock for 3:59 am and leave your laptop running beside the bed. When the alarm goes off, grab the laptop, pick a pair and lot size at random, and flip a coin for buy vs. sell. :p

You guys are really behind time.....there is a new trading system called "faith trading"....no need for technical, fundamental, and other mambo-jumbo analysis...and, of course, coin tossing.....just have faith and your trades shall be rewarded.

For those interested, full details on how "Faith Trading" works, look for that somewhere in our FPA site....its here somewhere, just have faith and you will find the thread.
Seek, and thy shall find!..... Look, and thy shall see!

You guys are really behind time.....there is a new trading system called "faith trading"....no need for technical, fundamental, and other mambo-jumbo analysis...and, of course, coin tossing.....just have faith and your trades shall be rewarded.

For those interested, full details on how "Faith Trading" works, look for that somewhere in our FPA site....its here somewhere, just have faith and you will find the thread.
Seek, and thy shall find!..... Look, and thy shall see!

It is written that , those who click buy or sell squares , shall cherish the cherries and have a lot of green.
it is the prophecy

....and wasn't it also written that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a broker to enter the kingdom of heaven?....

I think it was an obese elephant, not a camel. :p

Ahhhhh!...you are not incorrect because, if I am not mistaken, that's the original version from the Waka-waka tribe from the most Southern East corner of the Kalahari. Apparently their Money-changers (or Brokers to us Forex Traders) screwed them real bad all the time:cool:

Back