Best time to trade

I think this thread has gone on a tangent to the original post. I like to trade early in the morning when the markets are starting to move, I then use the average daily range as a guide for when to enter / exit trades

Without giving some clue about your time zone, no one will know when your "early morning" is compared to their own local time.

This is another newbie question and the answer is that there is no right time to trade. The right time to trade is whenever you decide to trade and execute your strategy. While there are time periods with higher liquidity and most of the pros trade the European session it does not mean it is the best time to trade.

It all comes down to the individual, location, preference etc and there is no right or wrong time to trade. Focus on what works for you and stop modeling your trading after the preference of others.
Yeah agree with you there is no best time for good trading we can enter whenever we wants although there are some liquidity periods and if we execute those liquidity time periods with proper strategy we can get good reward.

For any trader, his strategy decides the best time to trade. No body can tell me what is my best time for trade, the strategy I'm using tells me when to trade, when I see a good setup according to strategy's requirement, that will be my best time to trade.

For any trader, his strategy decides the best time to trade. No body can tell me what is my best time for trade, the strategy I'm using tells me when to trade, when I see a good setup according to strategy's requirement, that will be my best time to trade.

As a trader we have to look for more trading opportunities and when we will do our trading with a proper trading plan then our profits will also start to come up :)

Usually London session and New York session are good for trading. In other session you can also trade if you have that kind of strategy. In Tokiyo and Sydney sessions market remains a bit slow. It's the London and New York sessions where market usually are more liquid. Now decision is yours.

Usually London session and New York session are good for trading. In other session you can also trade if you have that kind of strategy. In Tokiyo and Sydney sessions market remains a bit slow. It's the London and New York sessions where market usually are more liquid. Now decision is yours.
Best time is sessions overlap, best liquidity for high frequency EAs

I still not sure what other people select but I can tell you that best time is really achieved when you move something further and being on peak business hours for many possible things entirely and absolutely anyway. Let's move on with such;)

Back