Best time to trade

I believe that there is no certain time when all traders are best able to trade. Everyone should adjust the time to their convenience. You should analyze your efficiency during the day and decide for yourself in what period it is more convenient to trade. As you said there are periods with better liquidity, but if you are not comfortable trading at this time, it is better not to do so, you will lose more than you will get.
Good advice

The trader has to find the best time of trading for him. It can be different according to your trading style, available time, and investment. For good movement and a volatile market, you should try London and NewYork sessions. If you are not easy at this time you can avail of your free time because when you are easy you will feel now trading is convenient for you.
I agree the London and New York sessions are some of the best for trading but you do have to work around your life and do what works best for you

I agree the London and New York sessions are some of the best for trading but you do have to work around your life and do what works best for you
I am trading for many years and so i can say safely that the best markets to do your trading is the London markets.

The best time is when the market liquidity is high and you're fine to trade. Both are important.

This is another newbie question and the answer is that there is no right time to trade. The right time to trade is whenever you decide to trade and execute your strategy. While there are time periods with higher liquidity and most of the pros trade the European session it does not mean it is the best time to trade.

It all comes down to the individual, location, preference etc and there is no right or wrong time to trade. Focus on what works for you and stop modeling your trading after the preference of others.
it has to be when it fits into your lifestyle, if you try to force trading in when you are not properly prepared or switched off from other distractions you will not be at your best

There is no best time to enter the market, everyone has a different trading style and according to it they can plan their different strategies. For me the best time to trade is when the market has enough liquidity and I place trade at time so as to get a good reward.

I am still working at the moment (hoping to trade full time at some point) so I have to fit it in and around my working hours. These fluctuate so it's difficult to get into a pattern and I find I can often miss opportunities.

i personally believe the best time to trade is during the New york session. there is enough liquidity which makes it good to trade.

On the long run I agree there is no right or wrong time to trade. You might have to adjust your strategy when the market becomes more volatile, but it's always possible to trade.
Speaking short term though, you have to be aware of time, such as when the market opens and closes for the week, when are bank holidays and such, to make sure you don't get stuck in a position you don't want to hold over the weekend.

Back