Best time zone for trading FX!

SunRa

Recruit
We aussies are so lucky to be in the best time zone for trading news. Big European announcements come out in the early evening, and major US announcements are made around 12:30 am or 2:00 am latest.

That means we get to enjoy the whole day at the beach or whatever, then make some serious $$$ in at most a 6 hour window at night. Sir Pips has to be up at 4:30 in the morning to take advantage of some of the news in his part of the world!

I've also been trading the AUDJPY the last few weeks... beautiful 600 pip range, moving 100 pips at a time up and down gives some great opportunities. Highly volatile at the moment.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Felix and Sir Pips for being so generous in sharing their experience, and for freely giving their time to running the FPA.

cheers!
SunRa

Sorry but UKRAINE IS BEST: ......... why???

We aussies are so lucky to be in the best time zone for trading news. Big European announcements come out in the early evening, and major US announcements are made around 12:30 am or 2:00 am latest.

That means we get to enjoy the whole day at the beach or whatever, then make some serious $$$ in at most a 6 hour window at night. Sir Pips has to be up at 4:30 in the morning to take advantage of some of the news in his part of the world!

I've also been trading the AUDJPY the last few weeks... beautiful 600 pip range, moving 100 pips at a time up and down gives some great opportunities. Highly volatile at the moment.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Felix and Sir Pips for being so generous in sharing their experience, and for freely giving their time to running the FPA.

cheers!
SunRa

We are 7 hours ahead of NY time! We have London opening in the morning and NY in the afternoon... this leaves us the late night to go to CLUBs - were IMHO we find the best 'sites' even though we have no real beaches and it is far too cold!!!

OZ in 'HOTT Chick-Land' :p

We are 7 hours ahead of NY time! We have London opening in the morning and NY in the afternoon... this leaves us the late night to go to CLUBs - were IMHO we find the best 'sites' even though we have no real beaches and it is far too cold!!!

OZ in 'HOTT Chick-Land' :p

I presume you have pictures to back this up :)

Times please

cheers!
SunRa

Hey Sunra
What times are you trading the AUD/JPY
What part of Aus you in

My girl!

I presume you have pictures to back this up :)

Da, she is quite nice, intelligent, speaks 3 languages AND loves......

$$$$$$ ! :)

ps - Oksana is also ' bi ' !!! :eek:oh:

pps - Not too bad for a 50 some year old fart!

OZ in 'going to Hell for sure as I am living in HEAVEN now!' - Land!

Attachments

• J scammer.jpg
    J scammer.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 45
Well Done My Man
How is the trading going
(better stick to the forum at hand)

Trading Mastermind?

Has anyone in Australia ever heard of Trading Mastermind and its Platinum Trading Group? A friend of mine told me that he got his forex training from this group headed by a Scott Shubert.

I think Shubert has a live seminar next month in Sydney. Just wanted to hear any feed backs.

Yeah, I've seen it on his blog, traders in Sydney should go. Heard he does provide excellent training to traders. How come it's not on his main website? Isn't forextradingseminar.com his?

Back