Best trading strategies

There are many different ways to trade and the best will be different for everyone, depending on how much time, experience and capital you have. So I don't think there is such a thing as a universal "best".
Personally I find swing trading the most suitable.

That's right. There are lots of things which can influence a trader's strategy choice. Timeframes, style of trading, goals, skills and experience, everything influence the strategy. In my opinion a trader must choose a strategy according to all of these things. There are no best strategies, every strategy may work up to a year, some of them may work only couple of days/weeks and you will have to create a new one. Market is a very instable thing you know. Hence every trader must always work on creating a new unique strategy based on other. However, I'd note trend line based strategies, triangle and other patterns which can point on trend reversal.

Supply and Demand.
Good RR catches those bigger moves can be applied to all TF of course thats my opinion I'm not stating this as gospel

Better than working with one individual strategy, it can be useful to work with different strategies that work for you. It also might be a good idea to keep an eye on monthly reports such as the Non-Farm Payroll. This report measures unemployment rates in the US.

Price action (candle stick patterns) with pivots points have been an eye opener for me recently, Especially when combined with macro economic factors or news events.

Back