Best trading strategies

A strategy is developed by the individual trader based upon their own personality, financial assets, and trading mindset and skill. The ones that I use are:
  • Candlestick strategy
  • Parabolic profit based on the moving average (you need to set three moving averages on the chart as well as a parabolic indicator).

All I need is trendlines + RSI to find out the good average, although it is good addition to use 30/40SMA

A strategy is developed by the individual trader based upon their own personality, financial assets, and trading mindset and skill. The ones that I use are:
  • Candlestick strategy
  • Parabolic profit based on the moving average (you need to set three moving averages on the chart as well as a parabolic indicator).
So much time for this answer. There is no one size fits all. You have to take the time to find what works for you. Who cares if that doesn't work for someone else, you're not trying to make them money.

For me and it is personal
Supply and Demand zones with Fibs for added confluence.
May not give as many trading opportunities as other strategies but charts are clean it's all price action

I do actually agree with you here as I personally think that supply and demand levels are the most reliable indicators in trading. Other indicators may just distract you and they won't allow you to concentrate on really important things that you need to pay your attention to.

I do actually agree with you here as I personally think that supply and demand levels are the most reliable indicators in trading. Other indicators may just distract you and they won't allow you to concentrate on really important things that you need to pay your attention to.
Different strategies with different indicators can be good options too, depending on a trader's preferences. When we're talking about trend-following strategies, I prefer support and resistance levels.

Day Trading Forex Strategy. This is among the winning forex strategies many traders use, but it is suitable for those who do not want fast-paced or high momentum trading

Back