Best Trading Time for MALAYSIAN Zone

RahmanSL

Major
I would highly appreciate information on the best trading time for Malaysian time zone (+8 hours GMT) for the following:

a) Asian Market
b) European Market
c) USA Market

Thank you all.

I would highly appreciate information on the best trading time for Malaysian time zone (+8 hours GMT) for the following:

a) Asian Market
b) European Market
c) USA Market

Thank you all.

USA market for me because i like the volatility. volatility is good for scalping.
i'm good with 5 to 10 pips per trade.

Hi faaiz, and thank you for your post.

USA Market is the best time to trade; yah! What time is that in Malaysian time?

I would like to know what time (in Malaysia) is the best time to trade the Asian, European, and USA Markets.

Cheers & all the best.

New York is in GMT -4, I think.

Let's see - I'm posting this at 12:12 am on Thursday, New York Time. If you've got your FPA account set to Malaysian time, see how many hours off we are.

Thanks Pharaoh for that post...and yes, we are +12 hours NY time.

What I wanted to know is the best Malaysian time for trading forex...e.g. NY Market opened at 9.00 am (which would mean Malaysian time would be 9.00pm same day).
But that does not necessary mean 9.00pm Malaysian time (or 9.00am NY time) is the best time to trade as the market is either volatile or not much action at all.
Likewise for Asian & European Markets.

Cheers & all the best!

P/S: Been tracking the AUD/USD and EUR/USD pairs since yesterday. Made some good pips but now I am uncertain of direction. Any "tips"??

Back