Best Trading Time

The best time of trading for a trader is when he is mentally free and prepare to analyze market well . depending on time zone of a country he can choose good time for him. I like to trade in less volatile market so that I can manage my positions accordingly.

I was actually going to ask what is definition of a good time? Volatility, volume, peaks.... so many variables. But at the end of the day it must be comfortable time for you as nahiyar said. Then you just adjust the timeframe for your charts to make it "tradable".
good point
to be honest i mostly trade crypto at the moment and the best time could be any time. thats why i ensure i use a broker who can offer 24/7 crypto trading !!!

There is no best time to trade ever, what matters is how you trade. You only need to find your strategy that works best for you , and keep on testing it to ensure it works.With experience, you'll know when to enter and exit a trade, and whether to trade the news or not

Right when any trader is feeling conmfortable that now he can apply his trading strategy and will be able to get desired results after analyzing market it is best suited time for him. With experience and skill he can amanage tradings within different timings by knowing what type oftrading is good for which time . Then he can know when news trading is suitable and when he has to trade on technicals.

The time when a trader is in peace of mind, he can evaluate all things related to trading plan. You cannot act on other people's timing due to difference of plan and targets. A trader has to choose his best time by himself because he knows better what suits him.

There are no best time to trade, it depends on which you trade. If you trade Euro dollars, of course you want to choose European hours. If you trade Euro dollars on Asian time, it hardly move.

There are no best time to trade, it depends on which you trade. If you trade Euro dollars, of course you want to choose European hours. If you trade Euro dollars on Asian time, it hardly move.
EUR/USD also moves during the Asian session. Let a little, but predictable. Sometimes you can open at night a large lot, and in the morning to get their 20 pips profit. Really sleep well you can hardly.

EUR/USD also moves during the Asian session. Let a little, but predictable. Sometimes you can open at night a large lot, and in the morning to get their 20 pips profit. Really sleep well you can hardly.
Not less unpredictable than in other trading session. Basically it's random except rare cases where trend following is possible.

Back