Best Trading Time

Yes it's not easy o identity the trend will begiu and when will end, but I think we can learn from tendencies of trend market after trend moving and how many pips average will ended,

As my previous post, I don't have the best trading time but I do have a list of rules that certain hours of trading are not suitable for trade even thought there are setups.

I don't actually specifically choose any timing. Different strategies may be applied to the Asian / London / NY session, most important is a high-probability entry point.

Hahaha, I agree with that. I've learned several very unpleasant lessons about trading when I'm sleepy and tired.

Many of the Forex traders are not able to get any income and the main reason for them is that they do not know which is a good trade and which one is a bad trade for them :)

Many of the Forex traders are not able to get any income and the main reason for them is that they do not know which is a good trade and which one is a bad trade for them :)

Yes, that's the main reason for it, although there are other factors at play too - the spreads suddenly going wider, requoting, etc.

I prefer to trade in London session because I see spreads lowering in my Hotforex platform (market liquidity improves and entry costs become lower).
But if you have different timezone (live in Japan), trading in Asian session should be more appropriate for you.
But try to trade in different times to compare execution speed, spreads etc, experience is best way to know

Back