Best Trading Time

True. I think it's more frustration than anger, but still, either way is detrimental to proper forex trading.
Yes all of the negative emotions only lead to further losses in the forex trading business. Thus one needs to be in control of their tempo for surviving in the forex market and make good money.

Yes all of the negative emotions only lead to further losses in the forex trading business. Thus one needs to be in control of their tempo for surviving in the forex market and make good money.
That is why you should always consider the risk % in every trade. That way you'll easily accept losses if they occur without any emotional impact.

That is why you should always consider the risk % in every trade. That way you'll easily accept losses if they occur without any emotional impact.
Yes calculating the risk in each and every trade is the traders first and foremost priority work to be done. Only those who can manage the risk efficiently are the ones who can make it big in the forex trading business.

Yes calculating the risk in each and every trade is the traders first and foremost priority work to be done. Only those who can manage the risk efficiently are the ones who can make it big in the forex trading business.

Frankly said, a lot of trader no matter they are newbie or an experience one, they know this important factors but hard to implement it. It took years and years for them to realize how important it is to success.

I don't think I could ever accept losses without an emotional impact, no matter how well I calculated my risk. It will always be unpleasant. However, one can learn to get over it quickly and without stressing too much.

I don't think I could ever accept losses without an emotional impact, no matter how well I calculated my risk. It will always be unpleasant. However, one can learn to get over it quickly and without stressing too much.
It's true... losing money is never easy, but making sure you lose as little as possible will make you accept losses more easily.

Yes, human born nature to be right. They doesn't want to accept their own mistake or failure. The most basic way are to walk away 30 mins or an hour to give yourself a break and cool down.

Yes, human born nature to be right. They doesn't want to accept their own mistake or failure. The most basic way are to walk away 30 mins or an hour to give yourself a break and cool down.

That's what I try to do after severely disappointing losses. Shut down the platform and take a walk, both literally and figuratively.

That's what I try to do after severely disappointing losses. Shut down the platform and take a walk, both literally and figuratively.

Yes, that's good behavior. But try more to improve yourself next time and make yourself could calm down in front of your platform without walking away. Walking away is a basic to allow yourself cool down, the second step is you could even calm down even you sit in front of your platform.

Back