Best Trading Time

One benefit forex trading, we can trade anytime, anywhere, but whether all time is good? some trader say if London session market is the highest volatility session if compared with another session, but the most busiest time I think time London overlap to New York session, these two markets is busiest session due to many banks on the world in operation

It becomes the craze when any trader starts trading, because market works 24 hours some traders try to get maximum benefit from this they try to trade most of the time they had. This thing can disturb their life. The best way is to set a time after doing trading in different timings then they can trade at their easy time Life is much important than profit. If one is spending balanced life he can enjoy every aspect of life.

depends whats easiest for you?
Yes I think so too, although on high volatility market if very hard to follow the trend, then the result also will fail, but at least with choosing on the good time, has higher possibility to catch profit, I think very boring when already open position but the market is flat

It varies person to person the best time to trade is when the market is most active within your region or the state you are trading

Back