Bestfxtools.com did not provide as promised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryang123

Private
I purchased 3 EA'S from this company; BSXX EA Stable, and VRA. I was promised free updates. When the EA's we're recently updated, I was denied the updates. I recently posted on their myfxbook page for anyone who would like to purchase an ea to contact me for my experience. I was accused of posting false information. The truth is I posted no information but a simple method to contact me for truth. The EA BSFX and EA Stable have never shown any profit but lost hundreds. VRA lost thousands. I simply asked for an update. Not sure why they want to go thru this when all the need to do is provide what they promised me.
In order to purchase, they require a wire transfer. This is not good because now I have no recourse to get my money back.
I almost never write bad reviews, only good ones. However, I believe I have truly been robbed and I would like money back I paid for these EA's. I would not be asking for a refund if they had given the services as promised. I bought other EA's that lost money but I don't complain because I understand that can happen but when u promise free updates and refuse to provide them, I need to speak up.

I purchased 3 EA'S from this company; BSXX EA Stable, and VRA. I was promised free updates. When the EA's we're recently updated, I was denied the updates. I recently posted on their myfxbook page for anyone who would like to purchase an ea to contact me for my experience. I was accused of posting false information. The truth is I posted no information but a simple method to contact me for truth. The EA BSFX and EA Stable have never shown any profit but lost hundreds. VRA lost thousands. I simply asked for an update. Not sure why they want to go thru this when all the need to do is provide what they promised me.
In order to purchase, they require a wire transfer. This is not good because now I have no recourse to get my money back.
I almost never write bad reviews, only good ones. However, I believe I have truly been robbed and I would like money back I paid for these EA's. I would not be asking for a refund if they had given the services as promised. I bought other EA's that lost money but I don't complain because I understand that can happen but when u promise free updates and refuse to provide them, I need to speak up.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Thank you for the reply. He has completed locked me out of my account until 7/27/2017 so I now only have one method of contact. I will invite him to the thread thru that method.
Thanks again

Thank you for the reply. He has completed locked me out of my account until 7/27/2017 so I now only have one method of contact. I will invite him to the thread thru that method.
Thanks again
You're most welcome and keep us updated about your issue.

I invited the business to this thread and this was the response to the email:

Best FX Tools <info@bestfxtools.com>
3:35 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

buhaaaaaaaa

After that, I got another email saying my account is now deleted. Why would a company treat me so unfair when all I did was request the product I paid for? None of this makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back