bestmt4brokBestmt4brokers is a Scam cashback/Rebate company

kardo

Works for f1cashback.com, but also claims to be a
I have registered an account with FXPRO via bestmt4brokers.com link but it looks like they are the biggest scam company in cashback / Rebate.Under 6 months they have not paid me any cashback even though I was an active trader, and I repeatedly sent emails, but received no response. For a few weeks ago he whom calls himself Rich answered me and tried to escape from paying the Cashback that he is guilty, and finally he refused to pay me. Be careful and do not register any account through the company links for you will only have problems and unpleasantness.

Your next step should be to contact your broker. Let them know the facts. They may not be able to get you your money, but they will stop paying money to the rebater.

Worst case, if you are happy with the broker and they keep their relationship with the rebate company, open a new account not via the IB link, and close your old account.

I always informed my broker who was FXPRO and asked them to stop paying any money to the S.. Of B.. so I have closed my account .

Last edited:
Back