BestXTrade Scam

Denroy

Recruit
I am advising everyone not to trade with BestXTrade.com.They are scammers and they are also using finra email address. One of the main scammer is Brian and his email address is brian.richard@bestxtrade.com. They are using UK Voip telephone numbers but they are not base in the uk. Please don’t trade with these guys or they will take your money .

I am advising everyone not to trade with BestXTrade.com.They are scammers and they are also using finra email address. One of the main scammer is Brian and his email address is brian.richard@bestxtrade.com. They are using UK Voip telephone numbers but they are not base in the uk. Please don’t trade with these guys or they will take your money .
Can you please share more details regarding what happened with you exactly?

did you lost your money with them because i was thinking of investing with them last week? some info will help;

Please don’t invest with them because I lost over £6000 with this company. It’s a scam through and through. They encourage you to invest small amounts then increase the amount . Pls don’t go with these people and the trading site is fake . They can manipulate it encouraging you to invest larger amounts. Then when you ask for a pay out that’s when they start making excuses and defrauding you .

i will like to talk to you about my loss. how can I contact you? an email will be better.

Send me your email address and I will send my private number via email for you to call me. Were you contacted by Brian by any chance ?

yes, I was contacted by Brian and also Pamela. here is my email REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: It is a very bad idea to share your email address in a Scam Alert thread. Publicly posting your email address in a thread like this will get you many offers to help instantly recover your funds. Those offers will be from Recovery Room Scammers. What they really will do is tell lies which result in more money being stolen from scam victims.

It is also a bad idea to share your email with a brand new FPA member. The FPA bans over a dozen Recovery Room Scammers in the forums every week. Wait to get to know anyone new before risking sharing contact info with them.

I didn’t receive your email address.Pls resend me it in two format so that the system doesn’t detect it’s an email address you are sending me

Brian is the main man and I will also share with you evidence where I ask for my payment and he refused to give . I also tried getting back my money from my bank and Visa and they refuse to refund me

Brian is the main man and I will also share with you evidence where I ask for my payment and he refused to give . I also tried getting back my money from my bank and Visa and they refuse to refund me

Back