• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Betacrypto.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have a small account with Betacrypto of 0.59 BTC. I desperately needed a withdrawal to back up direct debits after losing my job so I 'requested' a 0.23 BTC withdrawal on 27/07/18. After many conversations with my account manager Peter Young and a conversation with their top man Mr.Miller who promised that he would 'ALLOW' me to withdraw all my funds(not what I had asked for but okay nonetheless). I checked my account on 28/08/18 and they had refused my original withdrawal request. There was no reason for this refusal. A half decent company would have given a reason. They are full of excuses but none in writing. Furthermore they manipulated the withdrawal request date and changed it from 27/07/18 to 28/08/18 when they refused the withdrawal which I think is a very inappropriate way of dealing with records and the timeing of them.
I have requested another for the same amount. I have promised them one topic and one review blog per day over 28/08/18 that my withdrawal request is not honoured.

Attachments

• Trading Platform withdrawal.pdf
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
I have spoken to Peter Young and he has assured me that the system was to blame why my withdrawal was not processed.
He has spoken to finance again and they have cleared my withdrawal request status from 'WAITING' to 'PAID'.
As far as I know Peter Young did not obstruct my withdrawal and the opposite is the case in fact he had spoken to finance to sort this out.
The real test will come when the payment is made to my bank account in 3-5 working days as from Monday 17/09/2018.
If I receive this withdrawal into my bank account then I will write another blog to correct my earlier remarks.

Peter Young has always helped my trading account. When he has the time(my portfolio is tiny) he helps me to place lucrative trades on a one on one basis.
He is always polite to me on the telephone and my account has increased considerably since he has helped me. My earlier blog about Betacrypto not acting on my withdrawal request seems to have worked as this appears as 'PAID' on my second withdrawal request now. When the funds appear in my personal bank account then I will update my blog about Betacrypto and try and throw some positives out there.

Peter Young has always helped my trading account. When he has the time(my portfolio is tiny) he helps me to place lucrative trades on a one on one basis.
He is always polite to me on the telephone and my account has increased considerably since he has helped me. My earlier blog about Betacrypto not acting on my withdrawal request seems to have worked as this appears as 'PAID' on my second withdrawal request now. When the funds appear in my personal bank account then I will update my blog about Betacrypto and try and throw some positives out there.
Hi Ronald. Since you have been quiet for a long time I trust you have been scammed?

Back