Beurax

since you are US based, isn't the FBI the proper address for cybercrime related cases? Definitely consult a lawyer.

since you are US based, isn't the FBI the proper address for cybercrime related cases? Definitely consult a lawyer.
Yes.. however since the SEC doesn't recognize crypto currency in the financial sector of protection, it seems that it will stop there. No amount of legal case building looks as though it could help. Especially considering Beurax "registered" (presumably fake) with the ASIC as an Australian based company, so it would fall into their jurisdiction. Again another country that doesn't not support crypto as a protected asset, it's a really wild wild west and dark forest in the space.

Well interestingly enough...

I have quite strong suspicion that they are all (at least majority) connected. So if the sum of 17 billion was offloaded in a transaction hash I followed.... is of any interest to the global authorities... All countries at some point just may comply... especially if the voices get louder all over the world.

THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!! Please help spread the word on this forum... Beurax.work which went BACK ONLINE yesterday.... the "promised day of website update return" did indeed come to fruition with a low ball sucker punch to feed on their sheeple prey to drain the last of what is left in the victims bank account. You have to re enroll after contacting their new admin/support.. they will pull up your previous account deposits and all your money will be returned to you after you pay a 20% tax!?!?!?! PEOPLE ARE DOING IT AS WE SPEAK!!! I mean........ what.

Back