Beware! Capital One Forex is a scam company and did not return my profit after him promise me

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
Hello friends

Im talk i the past with Mr Samir Beool to solve my problem he sent for me my deposit money only after 3 month and promise me will sent my profit later and tell me if you erase all things you wirte about the company you will recive you money , I do that and recive my deposit but now he dont answer me to return my profit 2000 $ if he dont return my money for me i wil show all thinge and scam for this conmpany here .

https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneforex.company.5

https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneforex?fref=ts

Icon_scam1119.gif

logo.png

ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex

233.png

[video=youtube;gMJeebBKGgI]
[/video]​

Last edited by a moderator:

CapitalOneForex

CapitalOneForex.com representative
Dear Client You was Paid

This Replay by Jason Beool, as far as I can see that you have gotten your money in full,

Hello friends

Im talk i the past with Mr Samir Beool to solve my problem he sent for me my deposit money only after 3 month and promise me will sent my profit later and tell me if you erase all things you wirte about the company you will recive you money , I do that and recive my deposit but now he dont answer me to return my profit 2000 $ if he dont return my money for me i wil show all thinge and scam for this conmpany here .

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
this is why you shouldn't erase anything or said it was resolved before you are fully 100% paid
Yes sir this correct but im trust with Mr Samir Beool manger of the company and i thing will sent all money for me (deposit + profit )
but this not happens

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
this company from joradn and didnt open any account for jordan clients ??? so whay
but if him excellent company and not scam him must dont fear from this point

Untitled454545545.png

Pharaoh

Colonel
Go ahead and get in touch with the NZ FSCL.

Contact information is in this post:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/open-cases/27581-case-2013-116-pouya-ghiaci-vs-www-capitaloneforex-com-2.html#post139226

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
types of scam in capital one forex company

types of scam in capital one forex company :-

Type number 1 :-
station busy or server down​

Picture NO 1
????? ?????? 1.jpg

Picture NO 2
????? ?????? 2.jpg