• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! Capital One Forex is a scam company and did not return my profit after him promise me

I am having an issue with a company
I have a feeling that capital one reps are aware of such threads here at forexpeacearmy, why won't they join the discussion? its odd, at least to show sincerity or maybe provide an explanation? the investment maybe back but what ever happened to the profit? isn't that why we all try our luck with forex? to earn profits? just sayin

I have a feeling that capital one reps are aware of such threads here at forexpeacearmy, why won't they join the discussion? its odd, at least to show sincerity or maybe provide an explanation? the investment maybe back but what ever happened to the profit? isn't that why we all try our luck with forex? to earn profits? just sayin

after i get profit for my account the company stoped the accounts i have and tell me the profit not accept and the company will return deposit money only for you and all profit you get will erase and the company happen this story with many clients becuse its scam company

Type of scam number 5 :--
the stoploss dont hit becuse the account have margen and loss

:)
?? ???? ???????.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Mr Samir Beool
I still waiting you to return my money for me
have happy weekend

for every body im still wait and dont recive my profit from capitaloneforex
Beware , Beware , Beware open an account for this company
I will supply the all the address for this company in jordan

Back