• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! Capital One Forex is a scam company and did not return my profit after him promise me

I am having an issue with a company

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
Hello friends

Im talk i the past with Mr Samir Beool to solve my problem he sent for me my deposit money only after 3 month and promise me will sent my profit later and tell me if you erase all things you wirte about the company you will recive you money , I do that and recive my deposit but now he dont answer me to return my profit 2000 $ if he dont return my money for me i wil show all thinge and scam for this conmpany here .

https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneforex.company.5

https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneforex?fref=ts

Icon_scam1119.gif

logo.png

ECN Forex Trading | ECN Forex Broker | Forex Trading Accounts | Capital One Forex

233.png

[video=youtube;gMJeebBKGgI][/video]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Client You was Paid

This Replay by Jason Beool, as far as I can see that you have gotten your money in full,

Hello friends

Im talk i the past with Mr Samir Beool to solve my problem he sent for me my deposit money only after 3 month and promise me will sent my profit later and tell me if you erase all things you wirte about the company you will recive you money , I do that and recive my deposit but now he dont answer me to return my profit 2000 $ if he dont return my money for me i wil show all thinge and scam for this conmpany here .

this is why you shouldn't erase anything or said it was resolved before you are fully 100% paid

Yes sir this correct but im trust with Mr Samir Beool manger of the company and i thing will sent all money for me (deposit + profit )
but this not happens

this company from joradn and didnt open any account for jordan clients ??? so whay
but if him excellent company and not scam him must dont fear from this point

Untitled454545545.png

Go ahead and get in touch with the NZ FSCL.

Contact information is in this post:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/open-cases/27581-case-2013-116-pouya-ghiaci-vs-www-capitaloneforex-com-2.html#post139226

types of scam in capital one forex company

types of scam in capital one forex company :-

Type number 1 :-
station busy or server down​

Picture NO 1
????? ?????? 1.jpg

Picture NO 2
????? ?????? 2.jpg

Back