• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company
I've gotten an email from Samir Beool. He claims that Fiogol is someone working for another broker.

Fiogol, could you please post the numbers to all of your accounts and sub accounts here for all to see? Anything you have from TTCM showing that you had accounts with them using Capital One would also be helpful.

Wow what a liar. 11200169.png

This is my friend's account who was under me. They closed 2.37 lots of my 7 lot trade causing me to lose more than $600 plus usd and it mysteriously reflected on my friend's account who only has a deposit of $780 usd. How is it possible for a $780 deposit to trade at 2.37 lots?
Ivan's account.png
And somehow even with his account blown, his account was still able to trade for about a week before it was disabled.

I still have not burn any bridges with them. If they return me all my money then all will be forgotten.

hello freind
capital one forex talk with me by Elias Kohry and he promise solve my problem with company and return my money for me during few dayes
and penetrate my request order for withdrawal money from my account no 55342 im hope recive my money at nearer time and say thanks for company
and i will tell you and will writte here big congratulation when im recive my moaney

I did not recive any money

I call and talk with mr Eilas he dont answer me for skybe ???

he promise me will sent my money for my but untill now dont recive any thinks

Capital One Forex
didnt sent my money for me

Last edited:
Fiogol,

I'm glad to see confirmation that you are real. AsstModerator does have to check, since there have been a few unfortunate incidents of people abusing the FPA to try to cause issues.

DreamForexCO,

Please don't type everything in large bold fonts or in red. If something specific word or sentence needs special emphasis, that's what bold is for. I also recommend starting your own thread. If Fiogol's problem gets fixed, then this thread will be marked as resolved and your issue will fall off the radar screen.

I've gotten an email from Samir Beool. He claims that Fiogol is someone working for another broker.

Fiogol, could you please post the numbers to all of your accounts and sub accounts here for all to see? Anything you have from TTCM showing that you had accounts with them using Capital One would also be helpful.

This was the email from TTCM of proof that my account is under Capital.

Sent: 08 April 2013 11:00
To: beool@capitaloneforex.com
Cc: RTO Traders-Trust; Naji El Afifi; Miltos Varellintzis
Subject: RE: [FWD: Fund transfer]

Dear Samir,

The amount of USD 7336.23 has been transferred from MT4: 2088378475 to your coverage account 21999. Please deposit this amount to 200169 as a “transfer from 2088378475”.

Thanks.

Maria Tanampas

Back Office Officer

mtanampas@traders-trust.com

I've just emailed Samir Beool a link to this page. I included some of the information above too.

Fiogol,

I'm glad to see confirmation that you are real. AsstModerator does have to check, since there have been a few unfortunate incidents of people abusing the FPA to try to cause issues.

DreamForexCO,

Please don't type everything in large bold fonts or in red. If something specific word or sentence needs special emphasis, that's what bold is for. I also recommend starting your own thread. If Fiogol's problem gets fixed, then this thread will be marked as resolved and your issue will fall off the radar screen.

ok thanks
i will do this

Back