• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware! CapitalOneForex is a scam company

I am having an issue with a company
hello friends
capital one forex
capitoal one forex scam and no wanted return my money for me i talk with mr Elias Khoury he not answer me to return my money
in last 2 weeks talk with me and tell me delette all thinks im writte here or in any other place to accept return you money
but im not see any thinks and he didnt answer me and he lie for me

the company closed my account 55342 and not return any money for me
this picture for the my account

ac.pngac.png

I wonder if Samir will be kind enough to pay this thread a visit and address Fiogol's issue?

FxDreamCo, I see you've fixed the font size issue. You also need to have your own thread. Your issue is a separate issue from Fiogol's. One may end up being resolved and one may not.

Dear Sir

You know that we did not do this as Capital One Forex, but was made by the company we were a White Label with before we exasperated and we have gave you evidence of this info, now we are working with you to get your funds and our funds back from them Please tell the whole story in details in this forum.

Dear Sir

You know that we did not do this as Capital One Forex, but was made by the company we were a White Label with before we exasperated and we have gave you evidence of this info, now we are working with you to get your funds and our funds back from them Please tell the whole story in details in this forum.

Right now it's your words against TTCM. Once the whole matter is resolved, only then will I know the what has been going on. And btw the $2710.55 deduction was clearly made by you guys and not TTCM. I will only give you the benefit of the doubt for the closed trade which caused me to lose money since you guys claimed that it was actually TTCM who holds my account.

I hate issues where 2 companies stand there pointing fingers at each other. This is another reason why I recommend avoiding WhiteLabels and any IB other than maybe a rebate IB.

At that time I had no idea that they were an IB for TTCM. Having said that, I would like to kindly request the moderator to put this case as Resolved as Capital One Forex has been working hard in trying to get my money back from TTCM. I do realize that any complaints I made are hurting the company's reputation which is why I want to withdraw all my complaints against them as we are trying to resolve this matter amicably among ourselves.

Are you 100% sure the issue is with TTCM and not with CapitalOneForex? Previously, it looked like TTCM was working to help resolve the issue.

Back