Beware from ThinkMarkets him does not respond give me my IB commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there are many pending cases similar to this from many brokers which still requires to be clear up. However in my opinion we better should not fell prey for these bucket shop companies and should only go with those companies which have a good repute in market.

Unfortunately there are many pending cases similar to this from many brokers which still requires to be clear up. However in my opinion we better should not fell prey for these bucket shop companies and should only go with those companies which have a good repute in market.
Unfortunately, ThinkMarkets is one of the most prestigious companies I have been dealing with since 2013, but since the Arab crew entered it, it has become a tired company. Are you approaching bankruptcy to the extent that it can not pay a commission of $ 500 and offers withdrawals on mobile if you complete the number of certain lot This is a lack of currency and you are forcing an intermediary wants to end the currency to bring clients to take the commission of the IP this all because of the lack of demand for the company

Mr Rashed Abdullah from IB support rabdullah@thinkmarkets.com tell me by email
You can send your complaint to the Compliance team at compliance@thinkmarkets.com and send it to the Australian license

Telephone: 1800 931 678
Fax: (03) 9613 6399
Email: info@afca.org.au
Web: www.afca.org.au
You can go to the competent authority and Social Media and send attachments to claim your commissions
(( From this message company work as Dealing Desk DD profit from clients loss because this dont paid commission))
I will leave Forex and company you tell me introduce 5 clients to get you commission :)

Unfortunately, ThinkMarkets is one of the most prestigious companies I have been dealing with since 2013, but since the Arab crew entered it, it has become a tired company. Are you approaching bankruptcy to the extent that it can not pay a commission of $ 500 and offers withdrawals on mobile if you complete the number of certain lot This is a lack of currency and you are forcing an intermediary wants to end the currency to bring clients to take the commission of the IP this all because of the lack of demand for the company

There are several better quality brokers out there. But in any case,

1) have you sent letter to the compliance department of thinkmarkets?

2) have you complained to the afca yet? Did they assign a case #?

3) have you left a review of thinkmarkets? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/h/forex-reviews/6704/thinkmarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=25

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back