Beware from this scam company www.londonforextrader.com loss all accounts for clients

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
Hi

Beware from this scam company and this site londonforextrader he loss all Managed Accounts him used big lots
for USDJPY , used high risk for clients account then loss all zero equity after told him use low risk if him use low risk all account was acchived profits but this behaves scam company beware from him

12.png

Hello DreamForexCO

Looks like their "account manager" has destroyed the account, even when you click on their Trader's Performance at their own website you get this message: This LeadPage is unavailable because the account which created this page was disabled! :mad:

Did you have any oral or written guarantees against the likelihood of something like this happening ?

I surely wouldn't be in any hurry to reinvest with this company, while this matter remains unsolved.

Good luck
Liz

Hello DreamForexCO

Looks like their "account manager" has destroyed the account, even when you click on their Trader's Performance at their own website you get this message: This LeadPage is unavailable because the account which created this page was disabled! :mad:

Did you have any oral or written guarantees against the likelihood of something like this happening ?

I surely wouldn't be in any hurry to reinvest with this company, while this matter remains unsolved.

Good luck
Liz
yes thats right account destoryed its disabled in his sites
yes i have oral from him about risk not loss all account and this appers for email i recive from him
yes thats good dont reinvest in this company before you see whats happen with me from company

thanks Liz

Hello DreamForexCO

Yes! they even have their mybook LondonForexTrader Master account open to the public, well the parts that are not hidden from the public. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello DreamForexCO

Yes! they even have their mybook LondonForexTrader Master account open to the public, well the parts that are not hidden from the public. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

yes Liz him when account loss hidden and becomes dont appear , they delate whats happen in account

Back