Beware http://www.profitforexsignals.com/

dewjefx

Recruit
Hi,

His results look so good on facebook with so many Like, http://www.facebook.com/PRofitForexSignals?ref=ts&fref=ts.

I signed up member, but with his signals I loss money 4days in a row since day 1 i joined.

He offer me HYIP, but I turn down. I requested for refund. He offered free managed account, and he asked me to open account with HotForex.

I believe he was trying to access my HotForex account with trading password, as by default, trading password can access deposit and withdraw. When he found that I had registered eWallet, he can not take out my fund, so he purposely busted my account. He purposely over traded my account with big volume, busted the account in 2days. Experience trader should not and will not place these kind of lot size.
His name is Mohammed Ali Mohd Sahidullah. I knew from HotForex refer program. Because I used HotForex link from his website. And he still keep promoting HotForex.

He blocked my skype, removed my post on his facebook. I tried to call him and used live chat, he simply ignore. And he keep showing people good result on facebook to attract people.

I know I cant take back my money, but I want to use this to warm other people.

100% i agree with you , this guy is scam ... he is only one man show ... he shows like he's running big company but this is only one man show ... he's Indian guy but he shows he shows his UK based land line number which he's using VOIP calling system ...
when i joint him i thought he's english guy because i lve in london as well and when i asked for his mobile number and office address he said with his typical indian style no no sir i live in UAE ... WTF u r saying u r in UK with you numbers than you r saying u r indian than you said you live in UAE.........

anyways i was following his facebook page where he always shows his fake results with 1000pip per month... i asked him for trade copier he said yes, we offer trade copier with minimum 800pips per month ... i started with trade copier and he says $250 for one month and $400 for 2months .... i said ok i'll go with you for 2 months and i paid $400 ..... after first day he posted his results on page he gained 80pips but when i saw my MT4 account there r just 20 pips ... i said WTF
i asked him why i didn't get 80pips as you posted on your page ... he replied sir dont worry we will give you 800pips end of month , we close trade early on trade copier .... i said then dont clam 80pip ... he said sir dont worry ...

after 1 week he posted his gain 370pips and i gain -40 in first week WOW .... i asked him again WTH is going on he said sir i think you have some high spread ... i said this is not logic ... you r calming 300+ pips in week and my account is in -40 .....

thn i said listen i wanna close this trade copier i'll do manually just will follow ur skype and email signals ... just return my money and keep only emails charges ... he said sir end of month we will return ... from today i'll send you signal on you email ...
then i followed his signal ... and you know what .... first signal he sent my skype .. i placed an order i was front of my system after 10min he said TP1 hit 30pip .... and my trade still with 12pip in profit .... lol
second signal he said -15 in my account hit -40 ...lol because he always close trade and say -15 but real time trade -40 ...
when he clams 15pip it mean its only 5pip ... when he clams 100pip in a day it mean you r lucky today u got 20pips .... and when he says he gained 1000 pips end of month it mean finally you took 100 to 150 pips in month .....

after 2 weeks i said please stop sending me signal and stop my service please return my month ... he said ok give me 2 days i'll send you on paypal..... and after two days when i asked him again about money ... finally he blocked my on skype and on his page ....

i know he's not gonna return me back my money but you guys should know about this cheap indian guy....

Ah joy, an issue with a service that has a similar name to another service. Everyone please note that this one is ProfitForexSignals.com and that there is NO HYPHEN in the name.

The FB link you posted isn't working.

Looks like this one's an IB for HotForex. Anyone having an issue with them should report it to HotForex immediately.

Dewjefx, what's the HYIP you referred to?

You lier!!!! you said you paid for trade copier how much???? 400$??????? prove it then ..and yeah its your mistake that you cannot set up your trade system on your MT4.....losing money by your own trade and now you are blaming to Profit Forex Signals????

AND YOU ALSO STOP LYING ABOUT PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS SERVICE!!!!!!!!! this is forex market nobody in this world give you everyday pips....and one more we never try to withdraw your funds!!!! if we did something like then you can prove it too!!!!! withdraw funds only you can do, no one else...you fool! i also don't understand what you said about the name mohammed ali its not my name.... My name Is imran and i do live in UAE ....and this is forex market you have to understand about the loss and profit......

Last edited:
If you people trying to mess with my work becuz of the money to get it back...well we do not refund on this service, yeah we give guarantee that if we send less 200 pips we ill refund your money back .....and i also can prove it that per month i can provide 800 - 900 pips with guarantee .......

and i also can prove that!!!!! everyone just contact me who reading all this, i will provide Forex Signals for a month as a freee!!!!!

add me and say that you are from forex peace army .. i will send you free signals till one month and check the performance...you will decide that who is trying to lying and mess with my service .....

whatever they are saying its all not true!!! i can prove it ... JUST ADD ME ON SKYPE AND GET FREE FOREX SIGNALS TILL ONE MONTH..... I promise i will not charge anything ....MR SHAAAN U R BIG LOSSSER!!!! becuz u loss on forex market .... you set the trade copier volume higher!!!! thats why you loss and now for you loss you are blaming my company???? and i have more clients they are all paid members, you can speak with them by skype group ......

I can prove it that my service is not scam or bad....just add me and get free forex signals and work with the demo account ....

i'm not 100% agree with PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS, but i do agree with dewjefx and shan, PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS is not honest and yes i believe that he is one man show, he use VOIP calling system he is an indian guy.

i used his service for a month, end of month when he said that he earned 1030pips, at that time i realized that this man is not honest, because when he said about 1000+ pips i earned only 220pips in 30days, what does it mean ? and when i asked for this metter he said you have got high spread broker lol i'm using avafx and i believe that avafx is reasonable broker with reasonable spread.

sms service is really bad, i didn't use copier so i can't say anything about trade copier.

i didn't complain to anyone about this metter i just stoped with this guy, but today when i saw this i thought that i should warn you guys

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.

Okay then lets prove it.... whoever reading all this, I WANT YOU TO OPEN AN DEMO ACCOUNT AND GET SIGNALS FROM PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS....AND LETS SEE FOR ONE MONTH PERFORMANCE .......I AM NOT TELLING YOU GUYS TO WORK ON LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT WITH THE SIGNALS...ITS JUST A REQUEST THAT I WILL SEND YOU SIGNALS AND WORK WITH A DEMO TRADING ACCOUNT...YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS WRONG.... :)

JUST ADD ME : PROFITFOREXSIGNALS SAY THAT YOU ARE FROM PEACE ARMY..... SOME GUYS WANTS TO MESS WITH MY SERVICE BECUZ THEY R ALSO SIGNALS PROVIDER....

IF I FLIED YOU THEN YOU CAN REPORT HERE.....I WILL JUST CLOSE MY COMPANY PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS .... IF I AM DOING BAD SERVICE ...

CONTACT ME ON LIVE SUPPORT ONLINE CHAT

PROFITFOREXSIGNALS.COM

PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE ONE MONTH FREE SIGNALS ..... :)

Back