Beware http://www.profitforexsignals.com/

hay com'on man , show me some respect ... im not lying ..
do you really think im wrong , if i was wrong thn why did u block me on skype on facebook ?
because u r the one who ware wrong ... and u r still wrong ....
and what did u say , if i prove u wrong u gonna close your company ..lol
com'on mate what company r u talking about these kind of companies on internet you can open 10 every day and close every day ... com'on get a life ...
im in trading from last 5 years and i knew very well that u can't get pips every day but at least u should provide that what you clam ...

SHOW U WHAT????? Respect? u knw what ---- s***! My! D***! this what i called respect you a** h***! and yeah you said you paid how much 400$?????? who is lying man????

you dnt even know how to work on trade, the trade copier should wait and watch but you were looking for profit everyday!!! god damn it, in this world nobody no one can signals providers can send ya everyday profit..and infct what i know you are a big loser!!!!

And i din block ya from the skype....if i am wrong then today i wouldn't reply here and wouldn't offering free signals for a month, whoever reading all this .... I am gonna send free signals for a month skype and email alert, they are will decide who were wrong....

you are taking about respect, you are sooo stupid like you guys expecting for the respect.... you think you can report here and my service will be close forever...lets see!!! I can prove it still that on my skype group i have so many clients and they r ill say about my service....

I will offer Signals free for a month .....

AsstModerator Note: Unacceptable content edited. This user has been banned for uncivilized behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are impostors.

They took my money with promising refund. But when I want refund there's no answer from them. Stay away from them.

I am quite amused that some people do not understand how search engines indexing actually works.

Their writings in a public forum put a big red flag on their "activity".

---> of course, I am talking about the way people finally get banned because of their behavior.

Last edited:
I am quite amused that some people do not understand how search engines indexing actually works.

Their writings in a public forum put a big red flag on their "activity".

If you want to amuse, look at your country first!

Chill out people. Athenafx is on your side. That was a reference to the profit forex signals guy acting like an idiot and getting himself banned and how his behavior will now be permanently visible on the web.

VERY Extremely bad customer service and DONT keep his promises

Ah joy, an issue with a service that has a similar name to another service. Everyone please note that this one is ProfitForexSignals.com and that there is NO HYPHEN in the name.

The FB link you posted isn't working.

Looks like this one's an IB for HotForex. Anyone having an issue with them should report it to HotForex immediately.

Dewjefx, what's the HYIP you referred to?

I am now making a formal complaint abt this service. Pls read his promise to give 1mth free service to "proof" that the comments were fake and that the services were good. Yesterday I contacted him by email and mentioned that I read his comments and is willing to be his lab rat and used DEMO for 1mth to test his services and post REAL comments and even upload my DEMO acct into myfxbook to help him "wash" off the mud.
He replied that he is giving me 15days trial, coz I am not a paying customer. Then he asked me to add him to skype and he chatted with me and told me that 15days free trial is his offer. I asked him politely how to use his signals. His reply was "u will get email, just follow and dont ask so many questions, u are not paying customer! Cheapest people, Get Lost!"
I told him that I will post my comments to FPA as if I am a paying customer I dont really know whats his attitude then? I am copying the skype chat here, and u can judge for yourself! I wasnt keen on signing up with this service and I came across this service in the scam folder. But I was interested to test his reaction to his boast of trying to win approval of his services. Looks like he is just slinging mud and throwing stones at whoever who even try to get his services free. If that is the case, why dont he say that he will provide 1 mth guarantee refund and upon PROOF of MT4 statements uploaded and verified via myfxbook? In this way he get to keep his fees if the services proved to be true, and he can still do the ethical thing with the refund if not! At least if this happens (the refund), I would still have posted abt the refunds being made on timely basis, this will at least help to wash some mud from the company. Looks like its just like what he said, he dont care, so why should we? I hope those who are his present customers really did better results with his services, otherwise, I HIGHLY recommend that you switch to some other services. With this kinda of customer attitude and I didnt even offend him in my questions! Hows 2-3 questions a lot of questions? So even if I had 30 questions, I am not a paying customer now, but it doesnt mean I wont be in future. Whats wrong with this guy? He blows off his head literally over anything and nothing! VERY RUDE and OFFENSIVE
===================================================================================================================
PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: sorry i mean you will get signals on email til 15 days
[3:16:12 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: You will just get the signals only on email
[3:16:15 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: as a free
[3:35:41 PM] YM Leong: ok, is that for 1mth or just 15days?
[3:35:52 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: 15 days
[3:36:01 PM] YM Leong: is there a reason for the change?
[3:36:15 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: Just 15 days only
[3:36:23 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: you are not a paid service
[3:36:52 PM] YM Leong: ok, i dont quite understand how to use the signals. 1st trade is 35pips cl, and 20pips tp, 2nd trade is 40pips tp, but trailing sl
[3:37:15 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: you will get email and see it
[3:37:39 PM] YM Leong: that meant, all the signals will come with tp, sl, and if updated, i just update along with this?
[3:38:11 PM] YM Leong: Hello!?
[3:38:20 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: Mr Ym
[3:38:28 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: please wait and follow signals there
[3:38:30 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: dnt ask to much
[3:38:37 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: you are getting signals as in freee
[3:39:53 PM] YM Leong: For this matter, u boast that anyone from FPA member can contact u and try 1mth FREE services so that u can PROOF who is the liar rgds your performance results. Now u are changing your tune, and refused to even try to advise me how to use your services. So if I signed up as a customer, I dont even know whats the difference in your customer attitude!
[3:40:22 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: okay i dnt care
[3:40:28 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: i will not signals for u now
[3:40:30 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: get lost
[3:40:39 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: and go do hell whatever u want ...
[3:40:41 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: okay?
[3:40:46 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: bye for now
[3:41:11 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: Cheapest people!!
[3:41:17 PM] YM Leong: Sure if thats your way of treating any potential customer, and I will POST this into FPA and u can GET LOST as in losing your customers!
[3:41:28 PM] PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS: go ahead man
[3:41:32 PM] YM Leong: I am asking nicely how to use your signals, not a rocket science thing!
[3:42:00 PM] *** YM Leong blocked PROFIT FOREX SIGNALS ***
=============================================================================================================================

Looks like this guy really wants to win an award for worst possible customer service. Then he can honestly claim to have award winning customer service. ;)

RESULTS of 1 Trade Alert

Looks like this guy really wants to win an award for worst possible customer service. Then he can honestly claim to have award winning customer service. ;)

Even though this guy said he dont want to send me any signals, somehow he did and for this 1 signal, SL=35, TP=55, it has already hit TP. FXOPEN has given me better fills, the original buy EP was 1.0233 for AUDUSD, but FXOPEN filled my limit order with 1.02328. But with only ONE trade, its really difficult to continue to share the results. His customer attitude is so extremely radical that it almost hopeless to use his services even if its genuine and has good trend, high win ratio,

If he is reading some more posts, as I have told him, I will test his signals and POST comments based on actual fact both bad+good.

I will post this into his website and see his reaction to this since he had sent me the signals. Whether he will continue to do so is questionable, but at least there is now ONE trade that did hit TP WITHOUT hitting a ultra low SL of 35pips!
My entry was Buy AUDUSD, 1.02328 (this is the filled rate, my limit was 1.0233), SL=1.0198 and TP=1.0288 (filled at 1.02881) a total of 55.3pips. If this is the trend of at least 80% of his trades, I really dont mind becoming his REAL live customer. But he has to go and hopefully his is not the owner of this site and the actual owner will hire a better service oriented person to handle customers. I dont know whether coz of bad reviews that he went bonkers, but he repeated at least THREE times that he will give 1mth free signals, yet he did not fulfil his promises, and was even very abusive towards me! How to start a meaningful customer/provider relationship this way when I had not even started it in fact.

There is the possibility of a company offering a good product, but accompanying it with terrible customer service. It's sad when this happens, because no one wants to do business with a company that is abusive towards clients.

There's also the possibility that a single randomly placed trade with a 35 pip SL and a 55 pip TP would hit the TP. I'm looking forward to more data.

Back