beware IKTRUST new zealand

octobpra

Recruit
i have deposit usd 49 and make profit around usd 100 on jan 2013 suddenly i can not stop open position and they said server crash and need to wait 2 months after 2 months i ask to iktrust where's is my account no ? because after crash account disable by iktrust and i have given a new account no from iktrust but what ? my deposit and profit gone.. they say now i am only run with bonus and can be wd the profit after 150 lot ( my account micro ) is this rational ? i say iktrust can not be trusted.....
hahahahaha.... i dont believe that iktrust want my only usd 49 ??? this is real unrational ??

Send an email to all addresses you have for them. Invite them to join this discussion thread and explain where your money has gone.

While waiting, go ahead and see about contacting the regulators in New Zealand.

Send an email to all addresses you have for them. Invite them to join this discussion thread and explain where your money has gone.

While waiting, go ahead and see about contacting the regulators in New Zealand.

Thank you Pharaoh i just wanna let go... it;s no problem for me just a few dollars gone i don't want to go to court regarding this case, but i just wanna warn to everybody about this irrational broker for me.

Once again thanks for your cooperation and attention...
God Bless you all....
regards
octobpra

Go ahead and at least send the info to the NZ regulators. You'll be providing information that could help other traders who have similar issues.

Back