• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware Instaforex Scam!!

I am having an issue with a company

urgent-trader

Recruit
hello forexpeacearmy,
I am sure you still concern in helping traders whom were scammed by brokers
please pay attention to member's case Yulia and Barunia in previous threads
I see the advertising of INSTAFOREX in forexpeacearmy, if the case doesn't resolved soon I am worried instaforex will make more victims in the next time..

The scam investigators have been almost as badly swamped as the review moderation team. One of them just got on the case and has sent a message to both FPA members and to InstaForex.

InstaForex does have an advertising contract with the FPA at this time. They have been told that they will be held to the same or higher standards than companies that do not advertise here. If the issue can be worked out, they can remain as advertisers. If no progress can be made on the issue soon, then I will have to have a talk with our advertising department.

hello forexpeacearmy,
I am sure you still concern in helping traders whom were scammed by brokers
please pay attention to member's case Yulia and Barunia in previous threads
I see the advertising of INSTAFOREX in forexpeacearmy, if the case doesn't resolved soon I am worried instaforex will make more victims in the next time..

Hello
I am the representative of IFX Company. I would like to comment on this unpleasant situation:

1. We revealed that Yulia and Barunia is one person who used unscrupulous methods for bonus receipt.

2. This person traded on the 30 USD Welcome Bonus, so he used not his own money for making profit.

3. When he applied for Bonus he accepted the Agreement on Welcome Bonus Receipt, the 7 clause of this Agreement says that the company has a right to cancel Bonus and deals in case dishonest Bonus usage is revealed.
So, our company acts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement on Welcome Bonus Receipt.

4. I want to underline that IFX company does not scam people.
We value each client and before taking any measures we investigate each disputable case.
We are interested in building good and trusting relationship with our clients.

Last edited:
Dear AsstModerator,
I ask you to delete threads started by barunia and yulia, because it is the same person hiding behind two nicknames and using the Welcome Bonuses in dishonest way. Our company never cancels profit of customers who uses the Welcome Bonus for honest trading. But we are obligated to handle cheaters with severity, because nowadays there are lots of them! After the Welcome Bonus's distribution a real onslaught has started on our company from the direction of unfair persons. Our company would be glad to keep collaboration with you and keep placing our advertising on your web-site, but it is very unpleasant for us that your rresource is becoming the tool in cheaters hands who practices blackmail to get money earned with fraudulent way.

So far, all I can see is that they both signed up at about the same time and both placed exactly the same trade.

That proves one or more of these...

a. they know each other and trade together.
b. they subscribe to the same signals and both took the same signal.
c. one person acts as an account manager for the other.
d. one person is trying to scam you.

Prove to me that they are really the same person trying to scam you and I will kill their discussion threads and ban their FPA accounts. If you have some sort of proof, you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and I'll give you the email addresses you need to send files to.

Without solid proof that they are trying to scam InstaForex, the threads stay here.

Last edited:
what a weak argument??

Well, as I supposed, you are not informed about the rules of campaign providing by our company.
Barunia and Yulia have already uploaded their IDs to get Welcome Bonus and they are different. But it is not so hard for one person to ask his friend or relative for his ID to open another account. It is not the way. And even if we came to their city and meet them it won't proove anything. Because it is not so hard for person to ask his friend or relative to play the role of another person.

instaforex begin to feel cornered and run away from the truth
now instaforex begin to confess that I and BARUNIA are the different person, well I only want to ask a very simple basic question
did I break the rules if I was barunia's friend and I traded the same way as barunia????!!!remember I was not HEDGING! I opened LONG so did BARUNIA!
Was that breaking rule???????Was that cheating your bonus???

Dear yulia,
what proof can you give us? Contact our chief-dealer if you think he was not right in his decision.
[/B]

my proof is I will ask you or your representative people to go to representative government in my area to show you that my ID is valid and I will show you my account that I made for myself, and Barunia will do the same thing as well

my proof is I will ask you or your representative people to go to representative government in my area to show you that my ID is valid and I will show you my account that I made for myself, and Barunia will do the same thing as well
In our turn we ask to come in our office together with Barunia and show us that you are two different persons.
But anyway it won't be proof, because your friend or your relative can play the role of Barunia.

So far, I am not convinced by the arguments put forward by InstaForex. I have just asked the Supreme Admin to temporarily suspend all InstaForex advertising. Those ads should be gone within an hour.

If InstaForex can prove that these two traders are really the same person, their ads will be restored as quickly as possible and I will apologize to InstaForex for the inconvenience. If InstaForex can not provide proof, the FPA will refund any remaining advertising fees to InstaForex and will not accept ads from them in the future.

Last edited:
Who Is This Anna????

1) This person made 8000 USD only because of the failure in quotation system;
2) Our company canceled his deals in accordance with the Agreement which everybody accepts when opens an account with our company.

This person accepted this Agreement as well!
This is not company's fault that he didn't read this Agreement attantively. I am sure that he even didn't look it through.

3) Our company canceled not only his deals, but others clients, and among these clients there were a lot of people who lost very big sums because of this failure and we returned them their money.

Our company didn't invent some new rules. We act in accordance with the mentioned above Agreement and educated people, who are used to read all Agreements they accepted attentive, understood that our company had right to do so and they are not crying on forums about their "difficult fate".

Are you really the representative of instaforex?? I really wonder with your statement about my profit that i made, perhaps you did not read this case very well since the beginning.. I did not make profit $8000!! read my previous thread, I said I got $369 and I made withdrawal $368.
I really don't understand with your way of thinking.

Back