Beware of bitcoin broker

omaheidemarie

Recruit
Hello all. I was given this place here to post information about what I believe to be a scam broker.

This actually goes back to June when I saw an ad on craigslist (don't have the ad anymore now) with information about this bitcoin broker.
This is the website: http://makemoneywithbitcoin.weebly.com/

I contacted them and have about 40 emails going back and forth about how to purchase a bitcoin and transferring the bitcoin or funds to their website. They gave me this website to purchase the bitcoin: http://coin.mx
If you click on the link now it's not available, but it was when I purchased the bitcoin.

They then go ahead and trade the bitcoin (supposedly)which goes into a pool of other bitcoins. and after 30 days you are supposed to have made money with your bitcoin.

I contacted the person called Angela several times
Here is a copy of one of them:

Bit Coin <makingmoneywithbitcoin@gmail.com>
Jul 10
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

Hello Heidi,Great News! The remaining amount of $82.50 has finally arrived. We went ahead and purchased 1 bitcoin on your behalf and will commence trading today. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns and thank you for your patience throughout the whole process. - Angela

Here is the next one:

Heidi Schell <heidishomebiz@gmail.com>
Aug 13
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Bit

Hello Angela,
Today is the 13th, 3 days after I sent an email and I have not heard anything from you.
Please respond and let me know what is going on.
I would like to withdraw my money, since I don't think this is going too good.
Please let me know how to go about this.
thanks,
Heidi Schell
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

And here is one more:

Heidi Schell <heidishomebiz@gmail.com>
Aug 17
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Bit

Ok, Angela, today is the 17th and I have not heard anything and I take it I will not hear anything from you nor get my money back.
This tells me that you are a scam!! That's too bad.

So, I will start my campaign today and go to every forum that deals with trading bitcoins, and will let people know to stay away from your "company"
I will go to every mom's group, trading group, twitter, facebook, google and every social media site I know of and will warn people not to put their money into your so-called "company" I will also report you to forexpeacearmy and start my own review of your "company"

Also know that I am a child of God that you are messing with and a Senior. People do not like scams. And do remember the saying that what goes around comes around:(
End of email

Ok, that's about it. I deposited $300.00 to www.coin.mx and after they deducted their fee of $17.50, I sent $282.50 to www.makingmoneywithbitcoin.weebly.com (which took 3 tries - $100, then again $100 and then the balance of $82.50.

I doubt that I will ever get my money back. but I will be please to know that the website will be exposed as a scam and other people will be warned about them.

Please feel free to respond with any information you may have about them, or any advice you may give me. . Also know that I will check and recheck anyone else that offers me anything remotely to do with making money on line.Thank you very much. Heidi
cleardot.gif

Thanks for letting everyone know. If possible, go ahead and file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Also, depending on what country you are in, there may be other places to complain. Some countries make preying on the elderly a whole extra criminal charge.

Hello all. I was given this place here to post information about what I believe to be a scam broker.

This actually goes back to June when I saw an ad on craigslist (don't have the ad anymore now) with information about this bitcoin broker.
This is the website: http://makemoneywithbitcoin.weebly.com/

cleardot.gif

The Bitcoin site that you have mentioned is itself a DIY = DO It Yourself Free site and that alone should tell you that it is a SCAM.

After-all before investing your Funds you should check about it and only invest if the Broker concerned has any Positive or Past trading reviews from other clients :)

Most BTC are SCAM, once they collect a treasure the become ghost, no one can track where stolen BTC is gone, from account to account through the big internet nodes, never you will find your money, i exchange BTC only through regulated banking by doing deposits Wallets that i verified their physical address in case, i'm traveler, always track companies if they have a real office or only paid numbers.

Back